• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Travolta's Son Dies

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posted Jan 2nd 2009 7:10PM by TMZ Staff

Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas tells TMZ the son of John Travolta died today.

We're told 16-year-old Jett was vacationing with Travolta and wife Kelly Preston.

There have been reports that Jett was autistic, though Travolta has denied it, saying he suffers from Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease.

UPDATE 5:15 PM ET -- Police just released more details. According to a report, Jett was last seen going into the bathroom at their private suite at the Old Bahama Bay Resort sometime yesterday. The body was discovered by the caretaker, Jeff Michael Kathrein (pictured bottom right with Travolta in 2006), at 10:00 AM today. The report says Jett suffered from seizures.

An autopsy is being performed to determine the exact cause of death.

UPDATE 4:54 PM ET -- A police spokeswoman says Jett hit his head in a bathtub.

UPDATE: 4:40 PM ET -- Restview Memorial Mortuary and Crematorium in the Bahamas tells TMZ Jett's body would be transferred there on Monday.

UPDATE: 4:00 PM ET -- Travolta's attorney Michael Ossi says Jett suffered a seizure at his family's vacation home at the Old Bahama Bay Hotel on Grand Bahama Island. Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful and he died on scene.

Robert Giden, president of Ginn Properties (which owns the Old Bahama Bay Hotel), tells TMZ, "The Travolta family has become like family to us at Old Bahama Bay and we extend our deepest sympathies to them."

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow very sad. i feel very bad for john. God Bless.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh man, bad news.
R.I.P. Jett Travolta.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Wow, definately sad news! All the best to the Travolta's/Prestons in this difficult time!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't that level 7 or whatever Scientoligists believe they have the power to heal??

Clearly Big John doesn't have his thetans under control.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Godspeed. Jett Travolta

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
very sad, R.I.P Jett.

MuscleMecca Crew