• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ALRI N'gorge

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
240 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving SizeFour (4)Capsules(2.5g)
Servings Per Container60
Amt Per Serving % DV
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL 2g **
Proprietary Nitric Oxide Matrix: 550mg **
Glutamine Ethyl Ester, Citrulline Malate, N(Gamma)-Hydroxy-L-Arginine, N(Omega)-Hyroxy-Nor-L-Arginine, L-Norvaline
** Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Directions: Take 4 capsules two times daily including non-training days. For best results take one serving (4 capsules) with 12-16 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to training and drink plenty of fluids during training season.

ALRI N'Gorge

Anyone has tried it? I've heard it's very good! NO + CEE

Need your opinion before I buy it, So?

Last edited by a moderator:
MrThinker

MrThinker

I'm about to order myself a bottle of N'Gorge. I read up on N'Gorge and read a few online reviews and the product same to be a damn good Creatine/Nitric oxide mix supplement. An "All Day Pump" because N'Gorge is design to release Nitric oxide into the body slowly which also help with nutrition flow and also body fat loss.

The only downside I find about this supplement so far is the company ALRI which has one of this fat burner (ALRI's Venom) supplements banned by the FDA.

I also believe there isn't any bloating side effect or loading phrase like many other Creatine supplements.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
only the fat burner is banned not N'gorge..

MrThinker

MrThinker

There all under the same company

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well here in Europe Jungle Warfare is banned, not the venom!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like some good ingredients, actually now that I think about it I remember reading an article somewhere about how cee actually isnt that great.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it's banned by the FDA it must be a hella good product

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have used N'gorge, it's not my favorite. Personally I just use my own concoction but Pump 7 by VPX is the best IMHO. It's a RTD, you'll love the taste, that's basically the only reason why I buy it on occasions.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrThinker

MrThinker

240 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving SizeFour (4)Capsules(2.5g)
Servings Per Container60
Amt Per Serving % DV
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL 2g **
Proprietary Nitric Oxide Matrix: 550mg **
Glutamine Ethyl Ester, Citrulline Malate, N(Gamma)-Hydroxy-L-Arginine, N(Omega)-Hyroxy-Nor-L-Arginine, L-Norvaline
** Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Directions: Take 4 capsules two times daily including non-training days. For best results take one serving (4 capsules) with 12-16 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to training and drink plenty of fluids during training season.

ALRI N'Gorge

Anyone has tried it? I've heard it's very good! NO + CEE

Need your opinion before I buy it, So?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alri/ng.html

Got my N'Gorge order yesterday started my first dosage today I haven't notice any Pump or new Vascularity even tho I've taken it my Rest Day but I have notice my muscle feeling much more fuller. Tomorrow Legs I'll stack this product alone with ProLab Nitro Fire to help me through my workout I'll keep you posted. :thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks exactly the same as the stuff El Freako said was junk.

Check my thoughts on it in that thread. Basically the "active ingredients" aren't there in a large enough quantity to be effective. Plus arginine supplements are junk.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Basically the "active ingredients" aren't there in a large enough quantity to be effective.

4g Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL & 1100 mg Nitric Oxide Matrix Per day in not enough?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ If you are only taking it for the creatine yes it is enough. If you actually want the effective amount of citrulline malate then no. 6g/day is how much CM has been found to be effective (although the study that found this isn't exactly something that would make me go out and take any amount of CM as it is full of holes).

Plus arginine hasn't been shown to actually have any muscle building effect. Articles:

Basically a pump occurs but it does nothing for actual growth or recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrThinker

MrThinker

I did my leg routine yesterday stack N'Gorge along with ProLab Nitro Fire the strength gains was through the roof immediately, I hit new Max Hack Squat and Romanian Deadlifts yesterday. The pump was alright nothing special but I will see how intense the pump really is when I run a full bicep workout this week.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
After 3 days taking it, I must say the pump isn't nothing special, it's good but not fantastic. Now, the fullness that it gives that is really great after my chest/ bicep workout I felt like a baloon! crazy

I won't buy it again though....