• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Denis Sergovskiy

S

safinator

Does anybody know if Denis Sergovskiy is going to compete at the next Ironman?

Last edited by a moderator:
MrThinker

MrThinker

He isn't on the competitor list
2009ironman_competitorlist-1.gif

SID2008

SID2008

SUP FOLKS FROM LAS VEGAS. DENIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND DENIS IS DOING OK. HE IS 100% BETTER NOW, TRAINING HARDCORE IN PREP FOR NY PRO SHOW AND TAMPA PRO SHOW. HE WILL BE AT THE ARNOLD CLASS '09 WORKING THE XENADRINE BOOTH. I WILL HOOK UP WITH HIM SOMETIME TODAY TO TRAIN WITH HIM AND UPDATE EVERYONE WITH PHOTOS.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
SUP FOLKS FROM LAS VEGAS. DENIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND DENIS IS DOING OK. HE IS 100% BETTER NOW, TRAINING HARDCORE IN PREP FOR NY PRO SHOW AND TAMPA PRO SHOW. HE WILL BE AT THE ARNOLD CLASS '09 WORKING THE XENADRINE BOOTH. I WILL HOOK UP WITH HIM SOMETIME TODAY TO TRAIN WITH HIM AND UPDATE EVERYONE WITH PHOTOS.

:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sounds good mate, keep us updated with things:xyxthumbs:

S

safinator

Thank you so much man. I look forward to your updates on Denis. I'm a big fan of him!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate that kid for some reason :ughnoes:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SID2008

SID2008

SUP PEEPS AGAIN. YESTERDAY WAS HELL IN THE GYM TRAINING ARMS WITH DENIS. LOL. I WANT TO MAKE A CORRECTION DENIS SAID, HE WILL BE COMPETING IN THE NEW YORK PRO AND THE EUROPA SUPER SHOW. CHECK PHOTOS OUT BELOW I TOOK OF DENIS. IM ALSO IN PREP FOR THE NPC OPEN LIGHTHEAVY CLASS LOS ANGELES CHAMPIONSHIP IN JULY 2009. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED WITH DENIS, ZINCROON AND MYSELF WITH PHOTOS AND WORKOUT PROGRESS.

SID2008

SID2008

thanks Daniel with the help with the image size, lol:imcoolurnot:

S

safinator

Thanks a lot for your updates SID2008!! Keep up your hard work you and your friend Denis! I look forward to further updates!! Cheers

SID2008

SID2008

Cool bro. Thanks. I will post updates of everones status. My boy Zinjun Croon is looking forward to the USA's this year to make a impact in the top 5 heavyweight class or possible pro card i might say.

S

safinator

Cool bro. Thanks. I will post updates of everones status. My boy Zinjun Croon is looking forward to the USA's this year to make a impact in the top 5 heavyweight class or possible pro card i might say.

I'm a big fan of your friend Zinjun Croon as well! Keep up your hard work you guys from Vegas!!:xyxthumbs:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gl to all your guys sid2008
thx for the updates and pics dude

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good stuff...awesome to see sum recent pics