• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is better

P

phaseman

Hi guys I have a question, when we go to a toilet, we usually go for one reason and one reason only. Women use toilets as social lounges and therapy rooms. Women who go to a toilet as strangers can come out best friends and lifelong buddies. But everyone would be instantly suspicious of a guy who called out, 'Hey Frank, I'm going to the toilet. You wanna come with me?' We dominate TV remote controls and flick through the channels; women don't mind watching the commercials. Under pressure, we drink alcohol and invade other countries; women eat chocolate and go shopping. Women criticize men for being insensitive, uncaring, not listening, not being warm and compassionate, not talking, not giving enough love, not being committed to relationships, wanting to have sex rather than make love, turning the temperature down, and leaving the toilet seat up.

We criticize women about their driving, for not being able to read street directories, for turning maps upside down, for their lack of a sense of direction, for talking too much without getting to the point, for not initiating sex often enough, turning the temperature up, and for leaving the toilet seat down. We can never find a pair of socks but our CDs are in alphabetical order. Women can always find the missing set of car keys, but rarely the most direct route to their destination. We think they're the most sensible sex. Women know they are. We marvel at the way a woman can walk into a room full of people and give an instant commentary on everyone; women can't believe men are so unobservant. We are amazed how a woman can't see a red flashing oil light on the car dashboard but can spot a blonde hair in a dark corner 50 metres away. Women are bewildered by us when we consistently parallel park a car in a tight spot using a rear-view mirror, but can never find the G-spot.

Here's my question,are we the better species?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi guys I have a question, when we go to a toilet, we usually go for one reason and one reason only. Women use toilets as social lounges and therapy rooms. Women who go to a toilet as strangers can come out best friends and lifelong buddies. But everyone would be instantly suspicious of a guy who called out, 'Hey Frank, I'm going to the toilet. You wanna come with me?' We dominate TV remote controls and flick through the channels; women don't mind watching the commercials. Under pressure, we drink alcohol and invade other countries; women eat chocolate and go shopping. Women criticize men for being insensitive, uncaring, not listening, not being warm and compassionate, not talking, not giving enough love, not being committed to relationships, wanting to have sex rather than make love, turning the temperature down, and leaving the toilet seat up.

We criticize women about their driving, for not being able to read street directories, for turning maps upside down, for their lack of a sense of direction, for talking too much without getting to the point, for not initiating sex often enough, turning the temperature up, and for leaving the toilet seat down. We can never find a pair of socks but our CDs are in alphabetical order. Women can always find the missing set of car keys, but rarely the most direct route to their destination. We think they're the most sensible sex. Women know they are. We marvel at the way a woman can walk into a room full of people and give an instant commentary on everyone; women can't believe men are so unobservant. We are amazed how a woman can't see a red flashing oil light on the car dashboard but can spot a blonde hair in a dark corner 50 metres away. Women are bewildered by us when we consistently parallel park a car in a tight spot using a rear-view mirror, but can never find the G-spot.

yes.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Pot, Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a better question would be who's a better residency director, Line or I?

i vote me

:hsughr:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we like to get straight to the point, none of this 20 questions :keke:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

b6ze3r-1.jpg

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Duh... :confused:

Aren't we the same species?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow talk about rambling on and not ever really saying anything at all. i read the whole thing and i have no clue what the real point of the thing was. maybe next time make yourself a little clearer.

Duh... :confused:

Aren't we the same species?

very good point Freako. we are the same species just different gender.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Uuuuuuuum, no. I think it's these broad, generalized stereotypes that hold us all back. There is no weaker sex. There are only weak minds that aren't willing to challenge typical societal roles. Sure, both sexes have inherent strengths and weaknesses and we can/should appreciate them, but with a little effort....we can overcome most weaknesses. We all have a lot to learn from each other actually. We get to wrapped up in whatever sex we are in my opinion and its kind of a cop out. Women should learn to read a map, how to not be so uptight all the time and there is certainly much to be said for a man who can invade a country, find a G spot and put a dang toilet seat down every once in awhile...cuz ugh, that's gross. Imagine if a chick snuck up behind you while you are poised to take a #2 and flipped the seat up without you knowing so you sit on some freakin cold porcelain and practically fall in the water. Yeah.... because that's actually what happens when you leave the toilet seat up and your poor wife/girlfriend wakes up in the middle of the night to go pee. :hsughr:

In addition....here are some of my contradictions to your female rules :gaygay::

A.) I've never made a friend in a toilet. B.) I've never had a single therapeutic moment in a toilet :ughnoes: C.) I can't stand watching commercials D.) I like drinking alcohol, eating chocolate, invading countries and going shopping E.) Sometimes I just like sex. It doesn't have to always be making love. F.) I can read maps and could probably beat you to some buried treasure G.) Both my CDs and my socks are in order. H.) I take good care of my car, just waxed it the other day and always remind the husband when the oil change needs to be done(I frequently help when we change it). I can also spot a speck of dust in my house from a mile away. I.) I use my rear and side view mirrors and can J-turn a car. J.) Finding the G spot is not difficult if you actually want to find it.... you just have to ask and be willing to listen if you really care enough.
:wutyousay::wutyousay::wutyousay:

Since I'm the only chick on here, I figure I have to stand up for all the other female muscleheads who aren't here to defend themselves. ;)

Banshee

And Freako is right, we are definitely the same species.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i use toilets to have sex with tweak and driddi :keke:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
My wife and I are huge contradictions to the rules...
She has excellent navigational skills and sense of direction whereas I turn 2 corners and I'm lost.
She's however useless at finding things even when they're right in front of her face or in her handbag. I do most of the finding of lost things in our house.
I also do a lion's share of the cooking and cleaning.
My wife very regularly initiates sex. Sometimes she has been known to bitch at me for not doing so.
I talk way too much and rarely, if ever get to the point.
My wife manages the money, I spend the money.

I'm not sure this thread was even worth responding to. The initial post was confusing and somewhat retarded.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the kind of thought that keeps slowing down our development as a society. What next ? Ban gay marriage ? OH SHI-

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure this thread was even worth responding to. The initial post was confusing and somewhat retarded.
Agreed, but I couldn't resist. And yeah, Eli does pretty much all of our cooking and he enjoys sitting and talking about all sorts of random, deep things. He arranged the flowers for my wedding bouquet and he also cannot sit still to watch TV and could really care less what we watch.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Mr. Phaseman, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Just joking around bro :keke:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

oh7qyb-1.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. Phaseman, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Just joking around bro :keke:

Bill Maddi ftw