• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

looking for a soundtrack/ost

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from the sci-fi movie Sunshine (2007)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump

i want this bad

tried googe/isohunt already...

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo ~ Didn't one of the guys from the band underworld do that soundtrack? I have the DVD packed up right now, but I'm pretty sure it's Karl Hyde. YUP! Here's what wiki said;

Sunshine: Music from the Motion Picture is the soundtrack album for the 2007 Danny Boyle film Sunshine and is a joint composition by the electronic band Underworld [1] and film score composer John Murphy. Underworld has a long history of collaboration with Boyle, having been featured on the soundtracks to Boyle's Trainspotting, A Life Less Ordinary, and The Beach. Murphy composed the scores to Boyle's 28 Days Later and Millions.

The soundtrack includes "Avenue Of Hope" by I Am Kloot [2] and "Peggy Sussed" by Underworld. These tracks are featured on the movie's end credits.

[edit] Legal Problems
The soundtrack release was held up for over a year with lawyers trying to resolve unspecified legal issues.[3] Several official sources even stated that a soundtrack release would never happen.[4] However, the legal issues were finally resolved, and on their September 10, 2008, radio show, Underworld announced that the soundtrack would be released soon.[5] On November 25, 2008, the soundtrack was finally released exclusively through the iTunes Store. However, the sound quality is not the usual standard as other iTunes music. A clicking noise can be heard in tracks 3 and 18.[citation needed]