• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboy's Bulk update=)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so its been awhile since a pic update from me, so thought i would post up some recent pics. as u prolly know, im bulking atm. at the end of the cut in august i was around 80 kg. right now im sitting at 92 kg, and i feel like ive put on a respectable amount of muscle. anyways here goes.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking thick there boyo... how much more weight you hoping to gain?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some back pics and side tricep

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking thick there boyo... how much more weight you hoping to gain?

thanks freako, dont know really, going in the army in 6 days, and it all depends on how much food ill be able to consume there, amount of cardio, amount of weight training etc.

ill prolly come down in weight while in there in order to make running easier. next year ill be back with a vengeance though:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no pic thread complete without some wheels...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
looking good man, thick chest, arms -forearms are crazy! and the rear lat spread is very wide, and a great V-tape there :2:

good job on the bulk, and good luck in the army bro!

edit: and the legs are huge Branch!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man, thick chest, arms -forearms are crazy! and the rear lat spread is very wide, and a great V-tape there :2:

good job on the bulk, and good luck in the army bro!

thanks tkD:D on friday ill try to get up a rear double bicep pic, ill be doing back then, so it should be a good one:gaygay:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looking really good bro...Nice looking wheels :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome wheelz!

Teh squatz, dey treat you well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome wheelz!

Teh squatz, dey treat you well.

thanks freak:2:

haha ye those squats are the key, ive noticed overall improvement in the legs since i started going atg style on squats, specially the hams. right now im pre exhausting with leg extensions before the squats, think it works great.

Bhana

Bhana

Looks like a successful bulk so far bro! Nice wheels

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man you look huge! Why I am not growing like u!! :angrydude:

Havent talked u in a while!! Awesome progress!! Back and legs are SUPERB!!

ordinary

ordinary

DANG Bulky!!! Great bulk bud... looks like you put on a good bit of size. As always your back and legs are awesome and you chest looks like it filled out really well. Good luck in the military sir!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a successful bulk so far bro! Nice wheels

thanks man, ye im pleased with the progress, think ive put on a fair amount of muscle:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man you look huge! Why I am not growing like u!! :angrydude:

Havent talked u in a while!! Awesome progress!! Back and legs are SUPERB!!

hehe, im sure ure growing faster than u think, havent u put on like 10 kg the last year? just stay consistent, eat tons and train hard bro:2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DANG Bulky!!! Great bulk bud... looks like you put on a good bit of size. As always your back and legs are awesome and you chest looks like it filled out really well. Good luck in the military sir!

thanks heaps ordinary:tiphat: ye i feel ive put on some good size, and ye my chest is what i feel has improved the most, ive received some comments from people noticing that, specially my upper pecs have improved quite a bit. still not where i want it, but its good to know others are noticing my hard work:)

P

PiC

tell me what is the reason to put on 15 20 kilos over ur aproximately contest wait and when u diet down u have only 2 kilos or 3 at maximun of lean mass.for what to bulk up like that? ur lean mass will not increass very much.why not diet all the time as much as u can obviously and try put on lean mass only???why go threw hell in loosing 10 to 15 kilos of fat for 2 kilos of lean muscle mass?? just why??

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro !!!
keep up the hard work :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tell me what is the reason to put on 15 20 kilos over ur aproximately contest wait and when u diet down u have only 2 kilos or 3 at maximun of lean mass.for what to bulk up like that? ur lean mass will not increass very much.why not diet all the time as much as u can obviously and try put on lean mass only???why go threw hell in loosing 10 to 15 kilos of fat for 2 kilos of lean muscle mass?? just why??

wot?

mhm, first off, i was very lean at 81-82 kg, so if i weigh 92 kg now, how the hell can i have put on 15-20 kg of fat?

nr 2, i dont compete, havent competed, and probably wont for afew years. im not at the point where i see it as necessary to walk around at 7% bf all year. i want to enjoy my offseason.

nr 3, i am an all natural trainer, and im not one of those people who are naturally lean all the time. if i eat tons, i gain good and bad weight, not just good. and in order to gain muscle i have to eat. so simply put, ill be putting on fat as well. but it doesent bother me, because ive proved before that im capable of sticking with a diet and achievieing what i want with it.

i dont see what u wanted to achieve with this post, because frankly most people ive talked to have said ive stayed pretty lean while bulking up this offseason. my abs are still visible, and my waist doesent measure more than 84-85 cm, sure its not small, but its not very bad either.

i guess ure one of those people who cant stand seeing other people achieve things with their training, and have to find something to critizise. thats sad, but its fine by me because i cant take offense of this post, because quite frankly, ure wrong, and ure gonna see that the next time i diet down again:xyxthumbs: