• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Recomend a 360 game

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
I've got a xbox 360 and i'm looking for some games that my gf and I could enjoy together, I've always been a gamer but she's not although she enjoys guitar hero and usually likes car/racing PC games (arcade type).

Are there some good titles with multiplayer (same console/TV) capabilities that you know which fit my needs?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try any of the need for speed series. If your misses isn't into violence just buy that arcade disk with like 25 or so arcade games on it (Bejeweled and that type of shit).

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
thanks chesticles, although the oldie arcade option is not what i was thinking, she/we can play lots of that shit on PC flash games.

NFS was one of my thoughts but i've read that the last one doesn't have multiplayer split screen option, only online is available for multiplayer. I'm also open to other genres except for shooters wich seem to quickly get boring for her.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
games that my gf and I could enjoy together,

Play "rojo"....... "tu te agachas y yo te cojo" that would be a pretty fun game to play for both of you. :techn9ne:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt worry about buying the latest Need for speed game, Undercover,
It was poorly made and wasn't 100% finished game yet they still released it alot of glitches/bugs in the game

Grip is another good game from what ive heard
DiRt was decent aswel.
every Burnout game is awesome as!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
thank you fellas.

Papi: para esos juegos no necesito ayuda :p

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know its not a car racing game but this game is a classic "Dead Raising" a long game but well worth it