• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Phil Heath's myspace!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Hypo posted it yesterday, in the chatbox, and i thought some of you might want to take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
adn6h2-1.jpg

156qx3p-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ hahah pimp :D

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome !!! thanks tkD :xyxthumbs:

R

revelli

nice post, thanks for that
do you guys know, what song is in that video if you click his site?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
yay now i can bugg him ! lmao jk

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: @ heaths Gangsta picture with those 100 dollar bills :hyperguy:

Ill be sure to add heath to my myspace when i log on next time

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
l_452af64f3379417b9abfab7116ab011c-1.jpg

is he carrying a woman's wallet? lulz:keke:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate wallets and money clips, sorry but it works best for me, especially when selling merchandise at shows.

I'm sure many people have read about my feelings about the money-pic as it was just a pic taken being bored after a guest posing in MI. A friend asked, if I made any $$$ and I said yes, he said to send a pic. It wasn't taken to be flashy, just to have some fun because I think I've got medals and the checks that I could be bragging about and not some 100's lol. I hope that many will see my humor and personality as being someone that is humble, yet someone that they could actually share an intelligent conversation with, in addition to a great laugh.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That awesome man, just having a good time.
im already on my second wallet for this year, they keep breaking.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate wallets and money clips, sorry but it works best for me, especially when selling merchandise at shows.

I'm sure many people have read about my feelings about the money-pic as it was just a pic taken being bored after a guest posing in MI. A friend asked, if I made any $$$ and I said yes, he said to send a pic. It wasn't taken to be flashy, just to have some fun because I think I've got medals and the checks that I could be bragging about and not some 100's lol. I hope that many will see my humor and personality as being someone that is humble, yet someone that they could actually share an intelligent conversation with, in addition to a great laugh.
it's all good bro !!! you still the man :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Wanna lend me a $100?

j/k lol :bowroflarms:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ haha that is maimi LMAO

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i think the reason a couple members were a little taken aback at the photo phil is because we DO consider you a man who is highly intelligent and we know you are someone who can be described in the way you just did. i think you will agree though that usually someone who does post a picture like that doesn't quite fit that description......if you get what i mean. that's why some of us found it unfitting for the type of person you are.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not into the whole MySpace thing but anything with Heath in it is worth posting I guess.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think the reason a couple members where a little taken aback at the photo phil is because we DO consider you a man who is highly intelligent and we know you are someone who can be described in the way you just did. i think you will agree though that usually someone who does post a picture like that doesn't quite fit that description......if you get what i mean. that's why some of us found it unfitting for the type of person you are.

Agreed, but life without a lil' fun ain't worth living. I am glad that you guys can see the humor in this as its only purpose was to be silly.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Nox0r8 1

Last edited by a moderator: