• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Transform your hamstrings -by Dave Palumbo

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
props to Dave for still looking ripped at his age, and good development on his hams.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome Work with Updates of threads tk'DiDDy, keep it up bro :tiphat:

thanks for the video

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice upload!! Dave's should compete again!! wait wut?...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Dave is awesome! he had his time, I really think he's better has trainer BB spokesman than bodybuilder.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome hamstring development shown by DP!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Dave is awesome! he had his time, I really think he's better has trainer BB spokesman than bodybuilder.
Agreed and although his intelligence doesn't match Palumbo's, I wish Ronnie would take a similar route at his age. You can still be active in the sport, keep yourself in shape, and "do good" without competing. Dave never would have made it as a pro and I think he's smart enough to realize that. I haven't clicked this link on how I can magically transform my hamstrings because I think more articles with titles such as this are bunk, but still, kudos to him for advancing the sport through fairly creative means.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^agree !!!
thanks for the vid tkD :xyxthumbs:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Leg curls? That's it?

Leg curls only hit part of the hamstring through only one of the two (or three dependent on what you are looking at) modes of action.
Although good on Dave for telling people to do them single leg style.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He wasn't saying to only do leg curls....I think he was just stating its the single best exercise in his opinion for hams. Watch every week he only shows one exercise per muscle group.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He wasn't saying to only do leg curls....I think he was just stating its the single best exercise in his opinion for hams. Watch every week he only shows one exercise per muscle group.
:doh:

Read my post. I said that hamstrings perform two actions and that hip flexion is the primary role, not leg curling. So a hammy curl cannot be the best exercise for the hamstrings.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Read my post. I said that hamstrings perform two actions and that hip flexion is the primary role, not leg curling. So a hammy curl cannot be the best exercise for the hamstrings.

Whats the best for hamstrings then? Deadlifts? Lunges?

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats the best for hamstrings then? Deadlifts? Lunges?

Anything that involves the entire posterior chain (hamstrings, glutes and erectors). So, yes, deadlifts would be good but there's a lot more.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the record; lunges are only any good for the hammys if you already have strong active hammys. Given that most BBers are quad dominant this makes lunges inferior for hammy development.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I understand what you said I was just stating what he was demonstrating/explaining in the video...I'm not disagreeing with you by any means.