• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Nicest Member

Who's been the most pleasant member of 2008?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• Big_Guns_Lance
  • Braaq
  • DriDDeRz
  • Lionheart
  • tKD

Polls will be open for three days.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have to go with Braaq again:hay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To me Lion is the nicest member.
However, for those that rep-whore themselves... that could be considered being nice by some and could take this one :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To me Lion is the nicest member.
However, for those that rep-whore themselves... that could be considered being nice by some and could take this one :keke:

:49: Sorry, but i laughed at what you said there.. because no one in mecca reps themself,
people rep them because of the input they have done around the forums

But if you ment people use alot of reps on everyone, well its their own reps and if they think a thread or a post is worthy of getting rep then thats that

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: Sorry, but i laughed at what you said there.. because no one in mecca reps themself,
people rep them because of the input they have down around the forums

Allow me to explain, giving massive reps out for every little thing. Has become quite the norm around here and has utterly destroyed the meaning of "reps".
What this does, helps you receive massive amounts of reps in return and in a way "buys" votes.

I don't care about winning any category, but it is a trend that I have caught on to for some time now. :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do think this round will be between Lion and Dridderz, with tkD being the dark horse. Good luck all :2: If I could vote for more than one I would have.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Allow me to explain, giving massive reps out for every little thing. Has become quite the norm around here and has utterly destroyed the meaning of "reps".
What this does, helps you receive massive amounts of reps in return and in a way "buys" votes.

I don't care about winning any category, but it is a trend that I have caught on to for some time now. :wutyousay:

You liked it when you and me were top 2

Dryden gets my vote

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i'd vote for Blake, Marko or Dridd, but i already voted for some of them in other categories, and this time Lance is my pick, good luck Lance, you deserve this one :2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sucks that we can only pick one, because all are deserving.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

giving massive reps out for every little thing.
i Agree and disagree, some members might do that and some members don't
but if a thread or post is worthy enough of getting a rep point then it should.

Has become quite the norm around here and has utterly destroyed the meaning of "reps".
I Do agree, that having high rep points and repping someone in the low rep range for a valid post/thread does increase their rep power pretty high,
But its the Members Opinion to what is worthy and not in their own mind for them to rep someone, But for those that enjoy repping for the sake of repping thats them showing their support

Not at all blake, its there own decision to whoever they wanna vote for and for whatever reason they have is up to them, and to use towards a catorgory that best suits the member of their choice, not everything can go towards a member all the time, where others are just a great for the same reason,

But as we already talked about this through chatbox, i believe this should come to an end here, but i do understand and support some of your reasons of what you said here and on chatbox blake,
Your a great member Blake and i Respect you for that

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of these guys are worthy. Voted for Lionheart because he deserves more than one vote.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tk'DiDDy gets my vote for pure niceness to every member

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm going with Lionheart because he has the heart of a lion.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
For me it was out if tkD and Lionheart, went with tkD in the end though... Still love you lioncub ;)

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I rarely give reps outside the training logs... but It a tough one between drid and Lion.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have to go with Dridderz on this one

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people rep them because of the input they have done around the forums

But if you ment people use alot of reps on everyone, well its their own reps and if they think a thread or a post is worthy of getting rep then thats that

blake's post sums it up. a lot of you guys have ruined what reps actually mean. i mean, how freaking hilarious is it that someone like adam23 has as much rep power if not more than line? i mean wow. all he says is "sweet bro" or "x2". this is what we call the devaluation of rep power. i think it is deserving to guys like demostenes or coach who give us a lot of great threads or guys like braaq and IS who make relavant posts that actually say something (i try to post this way) but when all you say is "sweet bro" and get repped for it it's a bit silly.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
blake's post sums it up. a lot of you guys have ruined what reps actually mean. i mean, how freaking hilarious is it that someone like adam23 has as much rep power if not more than line? i mean wow. all he says is "sweet bro" or "x2". this is what we call the devaluation of rep power. i think it is deserving to guys like demostenes or coach who give us a lot of great threads or guys like braaq and IS who make relavant posts that actually say something (i try to post this way) but when all you say is "sweet bro" and get repped for it it's a bit silly.

That might be true...I really haven't giving it a thought.
But if you take me, dridderz or tkD...do you really think that apply?

Dryden always helps around the board and posts atleast imo good stuff.

tkD has been posting really great stuff for some time now.

Me I have designed musclemecca, the musclekombat logo, sigs to everyone that has asked, I have posted loads of comparisons in the musclekombat section..and other stuff that I think was cool to show others. (I know that sounded really cocky..but I cant word it in other ways)

Dont you think that us three and others that have done the same deserve our reps?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont agree with you :no:
i think you need to stop crying about every thing duality :49: grow up :xyxthumbs: