^ blowjobs ftw ;)
I'm Dancing with the Devil ! Forever Angels ! 81
Because its washed everytime I take a piss... and I wash it twice a day in the shower ;)
Girls get 'freaked out' when they hear that I have the piercing... but each and everyone of them are intrigued
She really looks like someone set her face on fire and put it out with a bike chain.
When i used to skip school, one time i was walking up the drive way and 5 seconds later, my mum drove up the driveway and saw me lulz
[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything
Agreed. It's about how much pain you can endure & still maintain consciousness.Quote
That time I wore a glove for 3 months, wasn't an expressive statement of individuality, it was because an ammonia bomb went off in my hand & burned all the skin off around my thumb and index finger.
That time I said I fell ice skating, I really was in a fight in a parking lot with a guy & he got me on the ground and was kicking me in the head.
Without music, life would be a mistake. ~ F. Nietzsche
Plus, the uniform i wear is sacred. many have died, and were buried wearing that same uniform. i would never disrespect that uniform or take advantage of it. its a priviledge i have earned and i will never make it look bad.
Like I said I wish I could take it back but I learned alot during my teen years.
- They got insurance, suburban neighborhood.
- It's hard work to steal from them, gotta google thier home address and get a phone number.
- Call the house from a cell phone from across the street to confirm absense of the residence.
- Wait till night and look through every window for a glowing panel which means security system, regardless of security system cut phone lines and power to the house to eliminate security system communication (if there is one).
- Put on gloves and go in alot of people leave windows or back doors unlocked thinking thier neighbors would notice.... they never do.
- LEAVE the big shit with serial numbers TV's Electronics, pawn shops and fences can't do shit with these once they are reported stolen. instead take non serialed items i.e. Jewerly, silverware, clothes, liqour, Video games, VHS (They were the thing at the time), money, vases, food...it's food come on, and tools from the garage.
- Get an older accompise whom can drive at the moment and owns a car to pull in without lights and load the trunk.
- Clean up the house of anything you disturbed, close any doors you opened and leave, with no power they never notice stolen goods until power and phones are restored and by then we cashed away all the items and are living it up.
True power and muscle is built in the kitchen, not the gym.
I have beaten down so many marines it's ridiculous, they are usually drunk and want to prove they are tough by fighting the big black guy lol.
Funnier story I was with my friend and his dad (A Colonel atm) and some Corporal drunk with his buds wanted to pick a fight at the beach so they come up to his dad talking shit and trying to goad a fight. His dad is completely cool and attempts to talk them down not pulling rank they continue trying to goad him constantly and now this Corporal's buds and trying to get into and goad him now these guys are really being douche's about it im like 17 and nervous lol cuase there's 3 of us ad 8 of them.
So his dad is like umm if you got friends I got friends, so they are cussing and shit and are like fuck that call your friends bitch, my and my boy are facepalming at this point (We are on Camp Lejune beach, a military base and the Colonel is not in uniform for clarification). so he's like okay wait here pulls out his cell phone, now the corporal and his boys are gettign excited ready to fight. (The Colonel runs or ran the Osprey Program, retired now) And he's like okay they'll be here in 5 minutes so the Marines are taking off thier shirts and and throwing them aside and chugging a few more beers, suddenly like 12 Military Police SUV's just rush the beach and screech into the area and they get out and salute the colonel and he points to the corporal and I got to watch 25 MP just deliver an ass whooping to some enlisted it was classic gank. it was luzful.
what is there to debate about here? i know nothing of what it would take to rob a house, you basically just listed off for the morally bankrupt how to rob a house if they didn't already know. i'm glad to learn that you find what you did back then completely despicable as you should not be proud of it, but it's beneficial for you (and for society) that you've learned from your mistakes.
all i wanted to know was that you regret doing what you did, and you do. i can't ask for much more from you
You parents have all been contacted.