• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Real World: Brooklyn

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anybody seen it?

what do you guys think of the transgender chick? do you consider her/him a girl?

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I seen that. That transgendered person is a male.. and he has some mental issues.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I seen that. That transgendered person is a male.. and he has some mental issues.

they all have issues haha, its like they pick the most dramatic people to be on that show so its interesting.

it just looks like an ugly girl haha. i wonder what the BF thinks. does that make him gay?

warpig

warpig

I have seen both episodes so far, that transgendered female is a lil creepy. The ex army guy and Mormon are the two funniest people everyone else is dry toast.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen both episodes so far, that transgendered female is a lil creepy. The ex army guy and Mormon are the two funniest people everyone else is dry toast.

i think the army guy and the mormon are secret fags that are just waiting to come out of the closet. i think they are gonna come out to eachother.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this thread will be great. it will help me discover the members whom I wish to kill.

Why are you dingdongs watching Mtv?

Kanav

Kanav

^ cuz mtv is like a fucking train wreck. You cant help but turn your head and look.

but yeah the trans gender is definitly a dude.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread will be great. it will help me discover the members whom I wish to kill.

Why are you dingdongs watching Mtv?

because we want to piss you off, why else?:headbang:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i could watch real world..So many tools on this show. That guy on this real world is fuckin lame..."i got best abs on the east coast"..I guarantee you that dude doesn't know what bodybuilding even is.or maybee im wrong and hes nice lol.

Speaking of tools, someone should make a thread about "tool academy"..funniest show out there right now. "im sorry, but, your just a tool" haha

warpig

warpig

dude i could watch real world..So many tools on this show. That guy on this real world is fuckin lame..."i got best abs on the east coast"..I guarantee you that dude doesn't know what bodybuilding even is.or maybee im wrong and hes nice lol.

Speaking of tools, someone should make a thread about "tool academy"..funniest show out there right now. "im sorry, but, your just a tool" haha

I found his website
http://www.scotthermanfitness.com/

He should be on the tool Academy , that show is soo rediculous hahaa

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean its good that he has a decent physique, but why take pics that are that gay..and that website isn't very appealing..jeez.

i dont think he has a decent physique, he looks like a regular joe schmo just with abs. and believe it or hes attracting the main stream crowd with that. cause regular people just want abs and they look at him like a god, and the crowd you want to attract and are attracted to his physique are women, women will pay anything to look good. so hes actually pretty smart hes in it for the $$$$.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they still have real world? sigh...