• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Iraq coming to an end?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was looking through a friends facebook whos currently in iraq. he took a picture next to the sign that says "Welcome to Camp Fallugah" and he quoted "last grunt unit to see camp fallugha" i dont know whats going on but is it coming to an end?

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good cause i want to go back.
Man, you sound just like my cousin Mikey.
Don't worry there's always Afghanistan.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, you sound just like my cousin Mikey.
Don't worry there's always Afghanistan.

i dont feel like i did enough in iraq, i wasnt there too long. ill go to both i dont care. my brother went to iraq in 03 when the war started, he was in the an nasiryah battle, then right before he got out in 04 he served in afghanistan.

i want to do more for my country. im still not done!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want to do more for my country. im still not done!

... it's great that you want to do something for your country... though I'm confused as to how this has anything to do with wanting to go to Iraq. :dunnodude:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
... it's great that you want to do something for your country... though I'm confused as to how this has anything to do with wanting to go to Iraq. :dunnodude:
He'll be protecting our freedoms.

9/11.

NINE. ELEVEN.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He'll be protecting our freedoms.

9/11.

NINE. ELEVEN.

Honestly... I never saw how 9/11 infringed or freedom, cause I watched as we were attacked..... then somehow someone threatened our freedom which .... now by killing the taliban will secure what exactly is our freedom?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4 words..
WE GOT SHIT FUCKED
rly.

go back if you want man.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff