• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Con Demetriou 10 Days Out Of The 2009 IFBB Ironman Pro

MrThinker

MrThinker

Australian IFBB Pro Constantine Demetrious 10 days out of the 2009 IFBB Ironman Pro.

More Info Visit: http://www.australia-bodybuilding.com/condemetriou.htm

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Much improved since I last saw him. Looks pretty well balanced and his midsection has trimmed down nicely, although his right quad looks smaller than his left in those pics.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Much improved since I last saw him. Looks pretty well balanced and his midsection has trimmed down nicely, although his right quad looks smaller than his left in those pics.

you can't make much of a judgment call on that seeing as the lighting is coming from the upper right part of the picture (our angle) and shedding light on his left quad while casting a shadow on his right. it appears smaller but if the lighting were coming from the other angle you might be saying his right is bigger than his left.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I think you're spot on with that. I went to the link and watched some of the vids. He is actually one of the best proportioned BBers I've seen.

At 5'10" and 100kg on stage he isn't big but this is the sort of build I really admire.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first time i see this guy, and his muscle bellies are insane! holy fuck! cant wait to see how he looks on stage.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I think you're spot on with that. I went to the link and watched some of the vids. He is actually one of the best proportioned BBers I've seen.

At 5'10" and 100kg on stage he isn't big but this is the sort of build I really admire.

i thought so but it's good you checked him out in videos so as to make a better call. it's kind of hard in some lighting to see asymmetries.

wow that's pretty light for a pro his height. but probably a healthier way to go about it that requires minmal amounts of anabolics to maintain. i can see admiring someone like himself.

though i tend to admire the freaks :carduindisguise

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Australian? For his name I would have bet he is greek :D

He looks really good.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

he trained at my gym for a few months last year, very nice guy i hope he nails it for this one. unfortunatley con hasnt been able to hit his condition for any pro show yet. ive seen him win the australian titles in great condition. i think hes just trying to take it to the next level.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish more ppl hit the side chest pose the old classic way, looks very impressive

I

IlDuca

This is the model of Stuart Mc Robert's book, isn't it?
Pretty nice shape

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow very nice physique, wont do much damage onstage but is a bb most people should admire to!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality said:
wow that's pretty light for a pro his height. but probably a healthier way to go about it that requires minmal amounts of anabolics to maintain. i can see admiring someone like himself.
Yeh once they start getting freaky I start losing interest. Stops being about BBing and starts being about mass. I know that usually gets flamed, but this guy is a great example of great proportions.
mvsf1 said:
Australian? For his name I would have bet he is greek

He looks really good.
His parents are Cypriote's. He has duel citizenship I believe.
This is the model of Stuart Mc Robert's book, isn't it?
Pretty nice shape
Yes he is. He's bigger now as his competition weight is closer to his off season weight. Plus he was a fitness model and PT for a couple of years (2003-2006 or something I think). That book was where I first heard about Con.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Australian? For his name I would have bet he is greek :D

He looks really good.

Australia has the highest population of Greeks outside of Greece I believe.