• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnnie Jackson in the Ironman!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
jacksonIM_large.jpg

The Ironman Pro just got a little more competitive.

In his last two outings, Jackson finished 12th at the 2008 Olympia and a second in Atlantic City. If he can match his conditioning from Atlantic City, Jackson becomes an immediate threat to crack the top three and possibly notch career victory number three in Los Angeles. However, Jackson has struggled early in each of the last two seasons, failing to show up in condition before hitting his stride later in the year. We'll have to wait until next Saturday to see if Jackson has learned from the past.

great news :headbang:
http://www.flexonline.com/johnnie_jackson_ironman_pro_entry/news/645

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something I don't understand...why all of the sudden announce that they will do the show? they know they are dieting so not just announce it!? I know maybe they are also dieting for another show initially but the desicion to do the show should be made at least 3 weeks out so proper last minute dieting can be done to get in proper shape for that night...

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

yeahhhh i know what you mean prince

hype it up a little maybe with his late entry? point is hes doing the show so now this years ironman wont be so boring with the shitty lineup :/

joj or silvio..

F

fitmod066

well so i guess they annouce late so they don't have to pull out last minute if they don't like their progress

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ makes sense....but JoJ will not win it...Silvio is the man to beat...

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

yeah man my moneys on silvio too :gaysign:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah JoJ prolly wont win it, but he will be up there toe to toe putting up a decent posedown

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn i cant believe he entered so late, but i think he could win. i dont know silvio might take we will just have to see.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
May be a late announcement, but I doubt there would be many that would say it isn't a welcomed announcement. Good to hear him doing it, but as others have stated don't see him winning this for me this show is Silvo's but most probally a top 3 placing.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Should be good to see another good physique on stage. Competition is always good

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NEver been a fan of his... but.. good luck.