• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Transform your delts with Dave Palumbo

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm apparently the isolation of the side deltoid seems to involve doing a trap shrug as well. I guess that is definite isolation then :31_whip:

Also you are meant to maintain the arm in the scapular plane when performing this exercise. Harder to do on a machine like that.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
As I have said before...side laterals with the dumbell pointing down to the floor instead for having it parallel will totaly smoke your side delts. I have never done anything that works so good

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'll give it a try, Daniel.

Christian B

Christian B

As I have said before...side laterals with the dumbell pointing down to the floor instead for having it parallel will totaly smoke your side delts. I have never done anything that works so good

Second that- its not like its a big secret, but all I see at the gym is people doing all sorts off weird lat raises!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"you don't have to hold the dumbell in your hand"

:49: ... heaven forbid.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was expecting something with a bit more.... substance,
shoulders are my worst bodypart and i dont even have a proper routine for them, everything else i kind of figured out wat works and wat doesnt, shoulder are still a millions miles behind