• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First Cycle(i wish i had done)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i helped a friend of mine with his cycle, the kid was getting all the wrong advice by yahoos who dont know wtf they are talking about. some people were telling him to take 200mgs test cyp a week for 10 weeks(wtf???!) so finally he came to me, he got 2-10ML vials of test Enanthanate dosed at 250mgs/ml. so hes going to be running 500mgs EW for 10 weeks IMO i think thats perfect. and he has 30 dianabols so he kick starts the cycle with those for the first 30 days 25mgs a day. let me know what you guys think. i wish i had someone who knew about gear when i did my first cycle, i would have done something like this.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't they always say testo e and deca is a perfect first time cycle ?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't they always say testo e and deca is a perfect first time cycle ?

no thats actually more of an intermediate cycle. beginners should just start with some kind of test of atleast 500mgs EW, and if you want while starting test cyp or enth take some kind of oral. IMO thats what a beginners cycle looks like.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Taking an oral with a long ester is doing nothing more than stroking your ego. Dbol has a half life around 4 hours so it needs to be dosed accordingly. However that is not to say that you can just take it one time a day and see results. Same goes with taking it at the beginning of your friends cycle.

Test E at 500 mgs a week for 10 -12 weeks will be just fine. When you add in an oral, you just add to the mix of possible side effects that could occur. Blood pressure has a possibility to increase with the Test alone. Then you add in Dbol to the mix and not taken according to the proper half-life you are just asking for unstable blood levels.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i helped a friend of mine with his cycle, the kid was getting all the wrong advice by yahoos who dont know wtf they are talking about. some people were telling him to take 200mgs test cyp a week for 10 weeks(wtf???!) so finally he came to me, he got 2-10ML vials of test Enanthanate dosed at 250mgs/ml. so hes going to be running 500mgs EW for 10 weeks IMO i think thats perfect. and he has 30 dianabols so he kick starts the cycle with those for the first 30 days 25mgs a day. let me know what you guys think. i wish i had someone who knew about gear when i did my first cycle, i would have done something like this.

perfect first cycle. good job helping this guy. i recently helped a friend of mine with his cycle with roughly the same advice (only difference was no dbols) but the dbols in the beginning are a fine addition.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm getting ready for my first cycle and gonna do the exact same thing. Test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks. I cant wait :headbang:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
perfect first cycle. good job helping this guy. i recently helped a friend of mine with his cycle with roughly the same advice (only difference was no dbols) but the dbols in the beginning are a fine addition.
He was getting stupid advice by some 16 y/o who probably isnt gonna live much longer, this kid pops drols and dbols like skittles man, everything high dosages and he never gets off, hes been on for the past year. and he doesnt know wtf hes talking about his "trainer" tells him what to take.

I'm getting ready for my first cycle and gonna do the exact same thing. Test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks. I cant wait :headbang:
cant wait to see how it goes for you, no doubt your gonna be a beast!

F

freakinhuge

My first cycle was just Test E. I was told to start with one compound that way I can see how my body reacts. It was good advice.