• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Ironman Pro: The Year In Review

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ip_yearev.jpg

A look back at the 2008 Ironman Pro

It was nearly a year ago now - January 15, 2008, to be exact - when we revealed pictures of Phil Heath preparing for the Ironman Pro that sent waves through the bodybuilding world. Five weeks later, Heath served notice that he had made The Leap, then reinforced his arrival eight months later when placing third at the 2008 Olympia.

It's unlikely anyone will come close to matching Heath's WTF performance from a year ago, but the lineup for the '09 Ironman is getting stronger by the day, with late additions like Johnnie Jackson and Troy Alves joining the likes of Silvio Samuel, Mo Elmoussawi, Hidetada Yamagishi and Mark Dudgale, among others.

But before the 2009 IFBB Pro League season kicks off this Saturday in Los Angeles, and before we begin our week-long preview of the Ironman Pro on Flexonline.com, let's first take a look back at the events of 2008.

Phil Heath 5 weeks out of IM 2008

2008 Ironman Pro constest gallery

2008 Ironman Pro Weigh In

from flexonline

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
These pics of Phil still amaze me, too bad we don't have such competitors this year though.

3396.jpg

3397.jpg

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These pics of Phil still amaze me, too bad we don't have such competitors this year though.

are there more of these pics????? I was browsing on flexonline but coulnd't find anymore but these 2

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^awesome pic's !!! the next MR OLYMPIA right there :turborun:
thanks for the pic's tkD :thumbsup2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ thanks tkD!!!! those pics are nasssttyyy!