• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fat burners.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are the best fat burners out there ? Chemical or natural. Chemical if possible.

I haven't found a reliable source, so I ask you dear MuscleMecca.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey bro.

If I recall, you were seeing pretty fast results just by doing cardio by itself. That's great. I understand you're looking for a chemical approach to this, but why go that route if you don't need to? Stick to your dieting and cardiac regime and see where you go from there! If you'd like to post that up for us to critique, go ahead.

Regardless, Nutrex Lipo-6 seems to be tight nit favorite, maybe even look into Palo Alto Labs Leviathan. The bottom line, is every company makes a signatured fat burner and they're all pretty probable of working.

Search around website distributors and i'm positive you'll find something interesting, rather than turning to chemicals.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just drink coffee. Same shit.

Cardio and training intensity is what burns the fat, not supplements.

The only fat burners that ever worked were mild poisons that were pulled from the shelves.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man !!!

Yeah I am getting quite good results. But, god damn it it's slow... even now that it's 10x faster it's too damn slow !!! I blame MTV for my lack of commitment and will force xD

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ECA stack works well.... other than that most of them are just loaded with caffiene

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chemical? DNP easily...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chemical? DNP easily...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, just spend an hour reading about this. Quite scary stuff indeed.

But hey, I have balls and brains. Where do I get some ?

The info I got till this point is that 4mg per kg of weight divided in 4 doses of the same quantity for 6-7 days is not so dangerous as long as you drink a lot of water. Is this right or wrong ?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But hey, I have balls and brains. Where do I get some ?

Nuh un, no asking here :eek5nono:

The info I got till this point is that 4mg per kg of weight divided in 4 doses of the same quantity for 6-7 days is not so dangerous as long as you drink a lot of water. Is this right or wrong ?

yep.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
t3 works very well. though i wouldn't recommend using it by itself, you need to run some kind of anabolic with it because if you don't it will eat away some muscle. but it does get the job done.

i wish i knew enough about DNP to give some advice but it's not something i've ever really thought of using. how dangerous is it IS and how effective is it? basically what's your opinion on it and whether it's even worth the risk?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I know and can tell you shortly is that it fucks with the mitochondria of the cells and it doesn't allow the ATP mechanism of the body to work properly. Basically, your body can't use the energy it has, so it starts to use fats like crazy to keep shit moving. THE PROBLEM comes with the fact that all of this raises the temperature of the body and can literally boil you alive. Also, everybody reacts differently, so a normal dose could kill a person and could not even work for another.

ALSO, once you ingest DNP, there is no cure and no going back. So you better pray you got a nice dosage and you are not allergic to it.

I still wish to try it though... loosing 200 grams of fat per day sounds quite remarkable. And it drains it directly from the abdomen and ass, although that did sound fishy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I know and can tell you shortly is that it fucks with the mitochondria of the cells and it doesn't allow the ATP mechanism of the body to work properly. Basically, your body can't use the energy it has, so it starts to use fats like crazy to keep shit moving. THE PROBLEM comes with the fact that all of this raises the temperature of the body and can literally boil you alive. Also, everybody reacts differently, so a normal dose could kill a person and could not even work for another.

True, though the last sentence is false.

ALSO, once you ingest DNP, there is no cure and no going back. So you better pray you got a nice dosage and you are not allergic to it.

I still wish to try it though... loosing 200 grams of fat per day sounds quite remarkable. And it drains it directly from the abdomen and ass, although that did sound fishy.

That is true that theres really "no going back".... but you'd have to fuck up pretty badly, ie, get it from someone who instead of putting 100mg in a cap, put in 1000 mg or something.

I don't buy the "selective" fat loss.... however it certainly might seem like it, only because you're losing so much fat so quickly :icon_ninja:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome IS, thanks for the clarifications !!
Love ya babeh.