• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Enathanate VS. Cypionate

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are your opinions/expierances?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apples/oranges

enth is more popular, i've only used cyp, both work exceptionally. neither is better than the other

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apples/oranges

enth is more popular, i've only used cyp, both work exceptionally. neither is better than the other

i have be trying to find articles on how they are different. im sure theres not much of a difference but still would like to find out what exactly makes them different.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

my man big04pimpin knows the answer for your question. currently im useing test E 500mg/week.not noticed any serious side effects( just bloated face, sore nips for afew days but nolvadex took care of it), lost some fats,,,,

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One atom particle difference between the two. Cyp has a slightly longer half-life.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually think i remember reading somewhere that enth has more test in it than any other ester. not sure on that one though

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually think i remember reading somewhere that enth has more test in it than any other ester. not sure on that one though

no that's not true.

what the test is dosed at is the amount that's in there per ml. doesn't matter what ester you're using.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test E and Test C actually have the least amount of test as oppose to any other ester. When you attach an ester you lose part of that hormone, BV levels are higher in hormones with less of an ester!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mika

Mika

Same thing but in Serbia enanthate is good stuff and its orginal

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no that's not true.

what the test is dosed at is the amount that's in there per ml. doesn't matter what ester you're using.

what are you basing this statement on? It depends on what you mean with "has more test" its true that some esters have more usable test than others.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
ENANTHATE OR SUSTANON ??

What would you guys say is better?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
enanthate,

Sustanon is too unstable because of the short esters. If you're going to inject Ed or EOD then why not go with Prop?

M

MrWeapon

Banned
What's better.. a Sus & Deca cycle or Test E & Deca?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heres a good question to kinda add to this thread. What do you guys feel is the best thing to use as a stack in the users second cycle. Obviously the first would be just test and the second either test cyp or test enth. ? Maybe just an oral?