• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FEDOR VS ARLOVSKI RESULTS

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:46 pm EST
Fedor toys with another former UFC champ

By Steve Cofield

Line them up and Fedor Emelianenko will take them down with ease. Andrei Arlovski looked to be giving Fedor some trouble on the feet but the stoic Russian never really blinked. Arlovski pushed Fedor into the corner with a right hand and a front kick. When Arlovski got aggressive and tried a flying knee, Fedor blasted him with a right hand that knocked out the former UFC heavyweight champ cold. Referee John McCarthy stopped the fight at 4:01 of the first.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Tech can get the fight up......

Kanav

Kanav

Enjoy it while it lasts

FUCKED HIM UP :thumbsup2:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still think brock and stand up to fedor.... for 2 rounds.

V

vdawg

fedor didnt look like himself, seems like it was a lucky punch.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ such a anticipated fight, for it to end on a dumb punch...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow it ended so quickly. Bummer.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fedor didnt look like himself, seems like it was a lucky punch.

Thats fedor though man....hes patient. I watched the fight again this morning, it looks as though he played possum on the finish. Like he baited AA to try and over commit on a finish and countered it perfectly. If you slow down the fight you will see only like 3-4 punches actually landed out of the barrage AA was throwing in the first 3 minutes. I think what made fedor look out of whack was AA footwork. But in the end Fedor got it done like he always does.

Kanav

Kanav

lucky punch? No such thing

Fedor sees arlovski coming and connects perfectly. The first couple of minutes hes just feeling him out, when he connects, the fight is finished.

Mark hunt and fujita put fedor in more trouble, and its a testament to fedor that he can come back and find a way to win the fight. A champion through and through

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
lucky punch. lulz.

If I ever knocked out Arlovski, you could call it a lucky punch. When the best fighter in the world knocks you out, it's not luck.

Kanav

Kanav

Frame by frame. Fedor bounces off the ropes and sees arlovski coming.

fedorkoarlovski-1.jpg

No luck here. Just a world class ass kicking

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy how calm cool and collected Fedor stays...very very patient fighter. Nothing phases him.

V

vdawg

i said it seemed like a lucky punch. throughout the fight he was just swinging all awkwardly.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There will most likely be a rematch..... Then when he gets him out of there for a second time bring on Lesnar...... Or Silva.

Kanav

Kanav

i said it seemed like a lucky punch. throughout the fight he was just swinging all awkwardly.

thats what fedor does. This was his game plan. He kept throwing wide looping punches as arlovski was taking a more tight straight boxing stance, and guess what, it worked.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ya AA footwork made Fedor's typical sloppy striking look even sloppier...but in the end he got the job done as he always does :D

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There will most likely be a rematch..... Then when he gets him out of there for a second time bring on Lesnar...... Or Silva.

Silva would have to come up 2 weight classes....don't see it happening. And as far as Lesnar he's in the UFC and we all know how Dana White is about cross promotion fights...it won't happen.

Big Josh Barnett will most likely be next in line to fight Fedor.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was looking at it from the standpoint of fights i want to see happen. Not ones with a real likelyhood of actually happening..... LOL

V

vdawg

silva naturally walks around at 215, fedor is 230. sure silva wouldbt be used to fighting at that weight but give him sufficient time to prepare and he could do it. thing is fedor wont fight in the ufc. i read that there was an 18page contract full of clauses. shit like fedor couldnt do anything without consent from the ufc and dana has said in the past that fedor isnt a top notch fighter to be in the ufc.