• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Favourite Simpsons Character?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mine would have to be a toss up between Home and Moe

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I thought you'd be a Ned Flanders man.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'll be in your room.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Homer!!!

Don't like Bart

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
simpsons have sucked royally for the last 5 or so years. they were at one time my favorite show, but when conan left as a writer (i believe he was a writer around the late 90's, i could be wrong) as well as other writers and they brought in different people, they started to go downhill fast.

the show should have taken a cue from seinfeld, and ended on a high note.

oh, and Mr. Burns was one of my favorites

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
simpsons have sucked royally for the last 5 or so years. they were at one time my favorite show, but when conan left as a writer (i believe he was a writer around the late 90's, i could be wrong) as well as other writers and they brought in different people, they started to go downhill fast.
Conan was a writer at the show's inception but didn't stick around all too long. It was successful for several seasons without his influence. Still, it's my favorite show of all time and I can't even watch the new episodes so that's saying something.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Homer and Bart. And Duffman has a special place in my heart too xD
EDIT: Also, Disco Stu.

Kanav

Kanav

renier wolfcastle/mcbain

....duh

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Conan was a writer at the show's inception but didn't stick around all too long. It was successful for several seasons without his influence. Still, it's my favorite show of all time and I can't even watch the new episodes so that's saying something.

X2000!! i feel the exact same way...also, my fav character is RALPH! or kirk van houten

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could watch the simpsons all day every day and not get bored of it, same with South park and family guy