• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pro's photos from Ironman Pro expo

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2942g0i-1.jpg

257etlu-1.jpg

124dbq0-1.jpg

2wnp93t-1.jpg

58odc-1.jpg

2e0ikjq-1.jpg

2mx22yx-1.jpg

1qsuao-1.jpg

2wc4q6w-1.jpg

w6uxt-1.jpg

6892dz-1.jpg

raqo75-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol Jay and his own Mini me!!!
awesome pics man, thanks,
..tho Flex wheeler sure over did it with the synthol.

Swifto

Swifto

Is that Flew Wheeler in the cream top with the tattoo on his arm?

Pics 2,3,4?

Whoever it is....There arms are fucking loaded with synthol.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Why flex!! why!.....

why did you messed it all up? why?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex has some nasty ass arms...phil lookin huge!

Gunther looks happy and healthy!Kim Lyons must be humping him like crazy lulz

msuman

msuman

Damn, Flex has some fat arms. Weird looking.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
goddamn can jays son look anymore like him lol.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pic's !!! thanks zoknat :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Pictures, thank you for sharing them buddy,
Looks like flex wheel has Pro tan on the sides of his t-shirt :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the fuck is wrong with flex? how can someone so legendary and remembered so fondly do this? he deserves as much ridicule as valentino gets. what a clown. it's one thing to use a little of it precontest to kind of add a finishing touch to some muscle groups, it's another thing entirely to do what he's doing. he doesn't look like he even trains anymore, he just sits around all day pumping oil into himself. jackass.

phil looks like he's in offseason mode. and jay seriously looks like he is with himself from 20 years ago. funny.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the pics Zoknat!!

damn Flex really fucked up. his arms look like SHIT.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the fuck is wrong with flex? how can someone so legendary and remembered so fondly do this? he deserves as much ridicule as valentino gets. what a clown. it's one thing to use a little of it precontest to kind of add a finishing touch to some muscle groups, it's another thing entirely to do what he's doing. he doesn't look like he even trains anymore, he just sits around all day pumping oil into himself. jackass.

I don't think he's doing Synthol anymore but that shit doesn't just go away that easily. He did it later on in his career but it was less noticable when the rest of his body was big also.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think he's doing Synthol anymore but that shit doesn't just go away that easily. He did it later on in his career but it was less noticable when the rest of his body was big also.

you think so? i've talked to a competitor who himself would use a little right before a show and he said it was not very long lived. maybe if you keep doing it and doing it it will become harder for it to dissipate in the body, but still man, he looks like he's very much still into it. he has no forearms, and the biceps reminiscant of those clownish things i saw in pictures making fun of synthol users. maybe you're right but if he stopped doing it for say, a year, it should fully be gone by then.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you think so? i've talked to a competitor who himself would use a little right before a show and he said it was not very long lived. maybe if you keep doing it and doing it it will become harder for it to dissipate in the body, but still man, he looks like he's very much still into it. he has no forearms, and the biceps reminiscant of those clownish things i saw in pictures making fun of synthol users. maybe you're right but if he stopped doing it for say, a year, it should fully be gone by then.

I have a friend who have used it years ago (not Synthol but a different kind of oil) and his arms still look like it was done yesterday. And it actually looks good too.

tp_88

tp_88

Ze Natural freeeeeeeeeak!

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey maybe he just doesn't want to train anymore and wants to have big arms... his choice

And i didnt know cutler has a son :O

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Flex's arms look stupid.
2. Phil seems to be off juice.
3. Gunter looks like a normal guy. I think he's been off juice for a while already.

Nice pictures nonetheless.