• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

muscleboy food log! want to gain mass!

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

i want to gain mass.

plain and simple.

what im eating:

5 am- mass gainer with about 600 cals and 125g carbs

7 am-pb sandwich with bowl of cereal- 700 or 800 cals

11 am-chicken, beef or fish with salad

3 pm - same as above

6 pm - same as 11 am

9 pm - same as 5 am

in total im eating close to 3,000 cals

about 100-150 protein

about 300g of carbs

please help

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat real food. Lose the mass gainer.

What are your macros (protein, carbs, fats) daily intakes? What ratio are they in? P:C:F wants to be around 30:50:20 Because either you don't get 3000 cals or ~35% is from fat, ~30% from carbs and ~20% from protein.

Same this word with me: V-A-R-I-E-T-Y. Having the same couple of meals several times a day all week will get old very quickly. As a result you won't eat as much as you need to and be likely to start smimming naked in the KFC deep fryer vat trying to find something tasty to eat.

Food log. Until you have recorded exactly what you have eaten (weights and of what) you are only ever estimating. I did one when I was a "hardgainer" and was surprised at how little I ate.

Fruits and veges, eat them. No-one ever got fat eating fruits and veges (will unless you were some sort of vegan who's idea of exercise is waking up).

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lots of thruth in your comment Tim, you should follow his advice man, dont buy massgainers,loaded with sugar and no real nutrients, buy some good oatmeal,eggs and bacon for breakfast(lucky bastard,you can bulk and eat everything!im too fat for that! be happy lulz) Beans have lots of protein and loads of nutrients,get some, milk, also has lots of cals if u drink enough

Hope this helps man, good mass gains take time and you should be patient! best of luck with ur bulking!

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

thanks guys

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem man, u should follow logs and food journals of other members to get ideas and ask questions, best way to get info