• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Youtube's copyright rules.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the moment Youtube is going absolutely haywire on the bodybuilding videos and probably others, they are deleting all the audio off all these videos which is fucking stupid. How the fuck is it wrong to watch a video with music? Wouldn't they rather let people promote the song and get more people interested in their albums hence make more money? I Can't come to a conclusion what the whole point for it is. Here is a video what has been tampered by youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
:49:

Thats pretty funny.

If you don't like Youtube's silly rules, just upload your videos to one of the other hundred video sharing websites.

Dailymotion always worked great for me in the past.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll have to admit i find it annoying that all the videos i added to my favourites have been deleted or the music has been muted

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:umwtf: what have they done to the music? :bball:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm getting really fucking sick of youtube. they've deleted countless good videos and muted others with soundtracks.

if they keep going on like this, i'll be more than happy watching them become obsolete while good sites like dailymotion keep growing.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Youtube pulled my Don "The Dragon" Wilson Tribute video...:tear:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i'm getting really fucking sick of youtube. they've deleted countless good videos and muted others with soundtracks.

if they keep going on like this, i'll be more than happy watching them become obsolete while good sites like dailymotion keep growing.

Would you like to be paying money to use Youtube so that Youtube can pay the relevant copyrightS?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lately ive been useing an add-on program and downloading all the video clips before they get deleted :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff