• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

To the Steelers!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations to the Steelers for being the first franchise to win 6 superbowls.

And to this year's superbowl!:turborun:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was only able to watch parts of it, the last dying minute was awesome

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ stupid country coverage. We didn't get to see it at all this year! Last year I watched it on TV at work (yay for SBS).

At least I'll have broadband at home soon so I can just stream it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great game. unfortunate outcome. arizona eliminated 80% of any chance they had to win this game with all those penalties (of which about 3/4's were deserved) and that horrible, horrible play at the end of the half. i was sitting in terror/shock as i saw james harrison just keep running, and running, and running and not being touched. absolutely the play that cost arizona the win. it would have been a 14 point swing in there favor had it not happened and sent them into the next half up 14-10 instead of down 17-7.

but overall an excellent game. but for the second year in a row, i'm pissed at the outcome.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Good game, overall dominance of the steelers.

but I think Arizona lost by it's own fault! so much bullshit they did.

the last minutes were off the hook!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

HELL YEAH!!! GO STEELERS!!!
freaking great game.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least it was a pretty good game, I don't like either of those teams but it was at least a little entertaining

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of the best Super Bowls ive ever watched. didnt really care of the outcome i knew the Steelers were going to win. Warner had a hell of a game over 300 passing yards and 3 TDs. he is now second with the second most passing yards in a Super Bowl. is his second to himself cause he had the most passing yards in a Super Bowl about 5 or so years ago when we went with St. Louis.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best super bowl of all time.

Steelers > Line

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff