• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Strippers, dad fined over birthday party

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From www.freeracer.co.za

THREE strippers of Middelburg, Mpumalanga South Africa were fined R500 ($50) each on admissions of guilt after taking off their kits and dancing seductively at a 16-year-old schoolboy’s birthday party.

Some two years ago Marlese Fick, Ursula de Lange and Desiree Knoetze were hired to make the boy’s birthday a saucy 16th and at the time was reported to have strutted their stuff in “wild’’ fashion to the delight of the boy and his birthday crowd. The boy, wide-eyed, was shaved clean of his innocence in a few moments.

It is not known who exactly “ratted’’ but the air at the function was still heavy with sweat, drool and musky perfume when police laid a charge against the boy’s dad, Mr Frikkkie Lutzkie, who said all he wanted was to surprise and treat his offspring on his birthday.

Lutzkie was given a choice, R4,000 ($400) or two years in the “tjoekie’’ while Mr Ryno Botha, who helped to arrange the strippers, was fined R2,000 or 18 months of back-against-the wall. – Several radio stations, occasional additions by freeracer

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Kits?
tjoekie?
back-against-the wall?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
From www.freeracer.co.za

THREE strippers of Middelburg, Mpumalanga South Africa were fined R500 ($50) each on admissions of guilt after taking off their kits and dancing seductively at a 16-year-old schoolboy’s birthday party.

Some two years ago Marlese Fick, Ursula de Lange and Desiree Knoetze were hired to make the boy’s birthday a saucy 16th and at the time was reported to have strutted their stuff in “wild’’ fashion to the delight of the boy and his birthday crowd. The boy, wide-eyed, was shaved clean of his innocence in a few moments.

It is not known who exactly “ratted’’ but the air at the function was still heavy with sweat, drool and musky perfume when police laid a charge against the boy’s dad, Mr Frikkkie Lutzkie, who said all he wanted was to surprise and treat his offspring on his birthday.

Lutzkie was given a choice, R4,000 ($400) or two years in the “tjoekie’’ while Mr Ryno Botha, who helped to arrange the strippers, was fined R2,000 or 18 months of back-against-the wall. – Several radio stations, occasional additions by freeracer

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kits? - Clothes / stripper uniform
tjoekie? - Jail
back-against-the wall? - Jail time, don't bent over!

Kits? - Clothes / stripper uniform
tjoekie? - Jail
back-against-the wall? - Jail time, don't bend over!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
$400 dollar fine or two years in jail? wtf :ughnoes:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish i had strippers for my 16th birthday party :tear: