• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a question regarding HGH, Somatropin specifically.

Would taking a HGH require PCT afterwards or can it be taken for a cycle and that's that?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don't need a pct for GH use as far as i know. why you are considering using it is beyond me. you do know GH doesn't even scratch the surface of the planet of steroids in terms of size and strength results.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality is spot on. Another thing to remember about HGH is that you really have to do it for longer peroids of time than you would do a normal say test cycle to get the true benefits, that really taps into your wallet with that stuff its pretty pricy.

If you were really looking that route I would say try some of the peptide like CJC out, it makes your body produce more of its own GH which in return makes it work right away without waiting like 3 months. Also its a whole ton cheaper. And it would be great to someones experience with that on this forum.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used sytropin for a year, it's like BamBam said it inhibits your body to produce more. Worked Great, plan on doing it again soon.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think hgh is way too expensive.. a moderate daily dose can go from $75-$150 PER DAY !!

i would run a kick ass testo e, deca and dbol cycle if i would be you.. i mean you are already big like a mother and strong like a pro so i think hgh would be a "waste" for you. u know what i mean

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took the HGH inhibitr cause I read it was supposed to help with healing & pain issues related to injury. It worked for me for that. The sytropin I got for around $45 for a 30 day supply. I have read it promotes lean mass, but wasn't taking it for that reason.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think hgh is way too expensive.. a moderate daily dose can go from $75-$150 PER DAY !!

i would run a kick ass testo e, deca and dbol cycle if i would be you.. i mean you are already big like a mother and strong like a pro so i think hgh would be a "waste" for you. u know what i mean

just cause hes already big doesnt mean stacking 3 different compounds is going to make him 10 times bigger. with a test only cycle i think he would get amazing results, he doesnt need deca nor dbol it would be a waste IMO.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The person who you buy from needs to be shot. Most places I know of it's 1.75 for reds per i.u. and 1.5 for blues. 10 i.u.'s = 17.50/15 dollars a day.

Also, a lot of you are not understanding the synergy between Test and HGH

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well guys reason being is becuase there are no steroids for a atleast 2,500 miles (in Hawaii)

America Samoa barely has a effecient hospital, however HGH is easy to obtain here and WAY!! cheaper I can get a 4 month supply of Somatropin for $250

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well guys reason being is becuase there are no steroids for a atleast 2,500 miles (in Hawaii)

America Samoa barely has a effecient hospital, however HGH is easy to obtain here and WAY!! cheaper I can get a 4 month supply of Somatropin for $250

shit eat that shit for breakfast lunch and dinner! lmao.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol I dont blame you then bro, I'd hit it up, but I would def try to get my hands on some test. You would seriously love just a plain test only cycle and your intensity that you already have would just compliment it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF you can get it cheap go for it. your lucky its that cheap
i also thought HGH would be good to use, but too young.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't need PCT for HGH but there really hasn't been a bunch of studies that I would base my info on. It does supress your body's natural production of HGH. Timing is important with it. CJC or any GHRP is not different in terms of time of producing results.

Think about it this way, you can either stimulate your natural GH production or you can immeditally inject Gh and don't have to wait to produce and guess on how much you have in your body. You can see its clearly better to use hgh over any other way of getting gh.

Also, there is no way GH is cheaper than steroids over there. You just don't know the right people. Its not like your on another planet and UPS, USPS or FedEx do not deliver to you.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, there is no way GH is cheaper than steroids over there. You just don't know the right people. Its not like your on another planet and UPS, USPS or FedEx do not deliver to you.

Well you're right on that, If I had off island sources i'd be okay but I don't but on islands HGH is easy to find.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now if you guys let me play devils advocate for a minute. I always believed in taking HGH first then steroids. You might ask why? Well it comes down to how the drugs work. The simplest answer I can give is that steroids will not make you grow new muscle cells, it will only help you expand the ones that you have. Now HGH, on the other hand, can help you divide your cells and thus grow more cells. Now for simplicity sake, your muscle cells are small still but there are more of them, you will still be bigger than orignal. Now, when you take steroids, you will be able to take those new muscle cells to the same you could before HGH but there are more of them, thus more size.

Everyone that I have talked to couldn't find some holes in my logic. Now I doubt there ever will be a study on this but in theory it works.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now if you guys let me play devils advocate for a minute. I always believed in taking HGH first then steroids. You might ask why? Well it comes down to how the drugs work. The simplest answer I can give is that steroids will not make you grow new muscle cells, it will only help you expand the ones that you have. Now HGH, on the other hand, can help you divide your cells and thus grow more cells. Now for simplicity sake, your muscle cells are small still but there are more of them, you will still be bigger than orignal. Now, when you take steroids, you will be able to take those new muscle cells to the same you could before HGH but there are more of them, thus more size.

Everyone that I have talked to couldn't find some holes in my logic. Now I doubt there ever will be a study on this but in theory it works.

thats quite interesting.
but wouldnt steroids help you train harder and therefore tear more fibers hence grow ?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats quite interesting.
but wouldnt steroids help you train harder and therefore tear more fibers hence grow ?

This is true, Steroids will make you more aggressive depending on which type you take. However, the "tearing" and "growing" is the enlarging of the cell. Not dividing of the cell or using satelites cells for new muscle. Well kinda is but not on a large scale(this is splitting hairs). HGH will do it more on a large scale.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe the main reason hgh has been used in the more advanced is because it has the possibility to make things grow that you dont want to grow. Such as your intestines. The bodybuilders of the 90's were a perfect example the guys had six packs but their stomachs were way out there.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe the main reason hgh has been used in the more advanced is because it has the possibility to make things grow that you dont want to grow. Such as your intestines. The bodybuilders of the 90's were a perfect example the guys had six packs but their stomachs were way out there.

Ya, those guys were pushing the limits with drugs but GH wasn't the only reason for that. There are several other factors that could cause that.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you mean the cocaine and all the other shit those guys were doing? Synthol at high levels as well