• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official MuscleMecca Suggestion box

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Official MuscleMecca Suggestion box

Things you would like to see more or less of
things you would like to see added

I wouldnt mind seeing a Voice Chat section

P

Pain

VIP
Voice Chat section?

Why would we need a Voice Chat section?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not pain? it would be a cool thing to have
but a separate section for it

Just an idea i would throw out there

edit:

Like tkd said above something like No bull radio,

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO Bull radio, with Duality and Braaq

:borat:

our first topic, why split training is the best kind of training if you have a pair and our analysis of the ironman placings and arnold predictions

....all this and more, on no bull radio with duality and braaq in the mornings

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO Bull radio, with Duality and Braaq

:borat:

No bull? Itd be more like "all bull"... with discussing who has the better seratus and such :music:

P

Pain

VIP
Why not pain? it would be a cool thing to have
but a separate section for it

Just an idea i would throw out there

edit:

Like tkd said above something like No bull radio,

I still don't understand what you mean. You want a section where we can talk to each like we were on the phone? :umwtf:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still don't understand what you mean. You want a section where we can talk to each like we were on the phone? :umwtf:

similar to the Chatbox,
in other words yes like we were on the phone via Microphones,

something like NO Bull Radio, where a selection of members can volunteer to host a Broadcast and discuss a selection of topics to the forum

P

Pain

VIP
similar to the Chatbox,
in other words yes like we were on the phone via Microphones,

something like NO Bull Radio, where a selection of members can volunteer to host a Broadcast and discuss a selection of topics to the forum

I don't think I want that on here. I don't even like having the chat box really. The forum is for discussion, thats what its here for.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think I want that on here. I don't even like having the chat box really. The forum is for discussion, thats what its here for.

huh?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It takes away from actually posting on the forum.

Understandable pain, just an idea i thought i would throw out there
i do know what you mean regarding the chatbox,
a loss of 10,000+ Posts probably

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Voice chatting would be hilarious though hahaha

This months juicy news and fights on MM brought to you buy the wobble D and pothead Hypo!! :keke:

:hide:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
voice chat? for what? to hear dualitys squeaky voice? :iorofl:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It takes away from actually posting on the forum.

ahh i get it. but you must understand that 98% of the time the discussion going on in the chat would belong in a post whore forum if posted. it's usually just banter that in all honesty wouldn't be posted anyways and is only said because of the quick nature of the chatbox.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
our first topic, why split training is the best kind of training if you have a pair and our analysis of the ironman placings and arnold predictions
....all this and more, on no bull radio with duality and braaq in the mornings

Oh God. A couple of hours listening to you two bitch about who has bigger thighs. :talkhand:

Personally I think a talk box would be silly. It would have to chew bandwidth and slow the forum down. I know the chatbox messes with my connection enough as it is.

Why not have a weekly/monthly Q&A with an invited guest? Unless of course it costed money. It could be done as a submit questions to X pro and have then answered in an email. Or it could be interactive with them on the forum from X time to X time in the chatbox with the transcript posted later.

P

Pain

VIP
Why not have a weekly/monthly Q&A with an invited guest? Unless of course it costed money. It could be done as a submit questions to X pro and have then answered in an email. Or it could be interactive with them on the forum from X time to X time in the chatbox with the transcript posted later.

I thought about asking Phil if he would be interested in doing something like this. I would create a temp forum for Phil and questions would be asked. Just like how that Ronnie question forum works.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I know there are a fair few examples. Some shows often have guests on their forum after the show to answer questions. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't. Phil would be a great example of were it could work as he is e-savvy and familiar with us here.