• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BLEACHMAN IS AN IDIOT

D

drexel1234

The "man" just lost so much business md was on the way up mostly thanx to dave and john and now they will fall back and bodybuilding .com will once again be far and away the top website for news and show coverage. this is what happens when fagits like steve bleachman are in charge of anything. hopefully dave and john start something and overtake md.

D

drexel1234

btw to back up my case, dave and john found out they were fired when the tried to log on to MD and couldnt. thats right they were blocked out of their own site before they were told they were fired!!! bleachman is just a flat out moron since no bull made MD wat it is and as great as shawn ray and flex are they will never be able to put on a show like dave and john. once again gay people in power= disaster.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you even check and see if other threads were made about this before u post the obvious and a repost? No need for people of gay bashing here pal. check out the other threads before you write stupid shit like this, it explains why they were fired and all the juicy details that you failed to see..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the main thread on this subject. Look for other related threads in the MM headq.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you even check and see if other threads were made about this before u post the obvious and a repost? No need for people of gay bashing here pal. check out the other threads before you write stupid shit like this, it explains why they were fired and all the juicy details that you failed to see..

True enough but he did make some good points....MD is gonna suffer a lot from the loss of Palumbo, might have been a bad business move by Steve.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^why keep someone that is busier with promoting his own training job and suppline? he didnt have his heart in it 100%, i think blenchman did the right thing. But it all depends on how well the replacements to their job

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well as far as traffic to the site etc there gonna lose a bunch...whether Palumbo was doing his job "title" properly or not he brought a lot of viewers to the site/ magazine which leads to advertising dollars. They will miss him trust me

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But ya if he wasn't doing his duties with the company then he put Steve in a tough spot for sure...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
fagits

lulz. moar like failgits.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well as far as traffic to the site etc there gonna lose a bunch...whether Palumbo was doing his job "title" properly or not he brought a lot of viewers to the site/ magazine which leads to advertising dollars. They will miss him trust me

I think there will be an initial drop but once the new group has things under control, they will come back, I dont see a reason why not, it wills till be the best magazine out there, plus they can check out anything palumbo is doing now andd still visit the MD site.