• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sulphur in Epistane

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is there sulphur in epistane and what are the possible adverse effects from sulphur consumption?????

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just searched, appears to be sulfide bonds as part of the chemical structure, though I'm not positive abut this as I didn't see the structure directly. I think other than if you have an allergy, there's little to worry about, especially at the small amounts which are in the supplement.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just searched, appears to be sulfide bonds as part of the chemical structure, though I'm not positive abut this as I didn't see the structure directly. I think other than if you have an allergy, there's little to worry about, especially at the small amounts which are in the supplement.

Thanks for lookin at it for me IS! I just started a bottle and it seemed to make me a lil more anxious than usual and then I noticed a warning on the bottle advising not to take if you have a sensitivity to sulpher :umwtf: I did a little more research and found that it is known as the "heating" mineral and can cause flashes of heat, and that kinda made me anxious. Also found out that it "intensifies feelings and emotions" so I guess that would explain it.

Papa G

Papa G

I like intensified feelings and emotions....

Papa G

Papa G

Can't knock it til you try it Tim! :rofl3:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for lookin at it for me IS! I just started a bottle and it seemed to make me a lil more anxious than usual and then I noticed a warning on the bottle advising not to take if you have a sensitivity to sulpher :umwtf: I did a little more research and found that it is known as the "heating" mineral and can cause flashes of heat, and that kinda made me anxious. Also found out that it "intensifies feelings and emotions" so I guess that would explain it.

During my cycle of epistane, i notice that aswel

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well its good to know I'm not alone! Elaborate D...

The odd mood swings of depressed then happy,
Not once did i ever get angry during the cycle
i had deep sleeps and Wood like crazy around the 20 - 30mg dosages
Hot flushes at night and during the day
Sweat like crazy during workouts and really Hungry all day, appetite was threw the ROOOF!! eating a good size meal then 30 - 45 minutes later really hungry again
Pimples across forearms and bicep area
a boost in energy with amazing strenght gains that keep increasing, you'll notice the strenght gains end of week 2

And alot of people staring at you cos your a huge mofo with the random people asking "what are you on" lulz.

Skip the 20-30mg dosage and go straight for 40 - 50mg for 4 weeks bro :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How are you running it? I did:

50 (5 days) friend had extra pills

Best gains were at 4th week. I gained 15 and kept 13 (months after PCT with stricter diet and cardio).

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dridz, it's pretty safe to say that those effects are much much more related to the fact that it's an oral steroid, rather than any sulfur in it, lol...

At the 40-50mg dose, I sincerely hope you're using a product like "on cycle"...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:omgwtf:I am taking life support religiously and loaded up for 8 days. I think I am going 20,30,40 and maybe 40 for week four if I do a week four. I am more a fan of 3 week cycles just to keep sides to a minimum. I am going to start eating a lot of dark green veggies so the magnesium can help to counteract the sulphur. I have taken very similar orals before and never had the flashes or moderate mood swings

oh and I am taking an antibiotic right now and so hopefully that will help with any acne.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
p.s. i have mad gyno

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SD kicks ass for a 3 week cycle. Throw in some Liv 52 because I know Epi is terrible on the liver. What were your past orals? Cycle support is cheaper than life support if you can stand the taste (Peanut butter is tolerable).

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ *Note to self, dont leave musclemecca up while i'm cooking breakfast and my roommate is home....:shakefist:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SD kicks ass for a 3 week cycle. Throw in some Liv 52 because I know Epi is terrible on the liver. What were your past orals? Cycle support is cheaper than life support if you can stand the taste (Peanut butter is tolerable).

My first cycle was Oxodrol-12 (a superdrol clone), gained 17 lbs in 3 weeks.
Second one was Epidrol (havoc clone)

Yeah I just like the pills better so I always like doing the life support, Especially after seeing my roomies face every time he would choke down the cycle support.:omgwtf:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahaha I swear CS = chocolate flavored cheetos. The only thing that could possibly make a protein shake worse:rofl3: I have 3 tubs on hand for my next cycle :bitenails:

Why run another epithio cycle? How did you do with the other? PCT? Himalaya Liv 52 especially on PCT:borat:

Can't wait to see some monster gains keep us updated! Lol at the gyno post

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did well with the other. I want dry gains and I really like that about it. For PCT I am using reversitol. Go ahead and bash away about how I am not using Nolva but I have always come back just fine with something like reversitol. I really dont want to get too crazy with the orals, just a little something to put a little lean mass on. I only have 5 lbs to go until I am too heavy for light heavy so I want to stay in that class for one more show!

Papa G

Papa G

Yea other than the unbelievable boners I haven't had any sides from Epidrol (I'm on my fourth and last week right now) I've gained at least 15 lean lbs so far and I think I might be able to put on a couple more before the end of this week. I'm going for reversitol for PCT too..