• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Test E is it right for me ??

D

Deebo53

I am lookin to start my first cycle. I was thinkin about just running test E by itself for 8 weeks at about at 500 mg a week. I am 6'1 240 20 years old with about 13 % bf....I have put on decent mass without anything but i just want a little bit more....Does anyone know if this looks ok for a first...And how much should i be looking to pay for something like 4000 mg of Test E ??

D

Deebo53

HELP ANYONE ??? LOL

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like a pretty basic but solid first cycle to me. It is a reasonable dose and a pretty reasonable length although some might suggest running it for more like ten to twelve weeks. As far as cost, really just depends on the source and quality. Just from what I know, I would expect to pay anywhere from 350-600 for test cycle. How long you been training for? What you plan to run for a PCT?

Oh, and I would suggest waiting a couple years to do a cycle but ultimately it is up to the user.

D

Deebo53

I was lookin to run Nolva throughout the cycle about 10 mg every other day.....Then prob do Clomid for 2 weeks after my cycle...Maybe 25 mg a day. I don't want to go ape shit with my first cycle i am really curious to see how my body responds to everything.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah I've never heard about running Nolva during a cycle but it would be good to have it on hand. Then again though, I would wait for a more advanced user to comment. Or just PM youngmusclejock and he should have the answers you need.

D

Deebo53

I appreciate you help...Will do man, Thanks a lot. I'm sure that everything will work out fine...I'll keep you updated

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nolva on cycle is good to go, helps keep some of the estrogen down especially if your really worried about gyno. If you get sore nips go for the nolva.

350-600$ is redicolus, you dont want to pay that much unless your getting a lot of pharm grade. I would run it for 10 weeks too instead of 8. At 8 your still growing.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nolva isn't the right choice if you get sore nips. It just blocks your estrogen receptors and doesn't eradicate the estrogen in your body. I would use arimidex at a low dose. Also, I would go with 12 weeks for your cycle. That seems to be the sweet spot for most. You can always shorten or extend it. Nothing is written in stone, since everyone's body is different.

PCT should be a little longer but you have the right idea with clomid. Sure some will debate that nolva is better but clomid works better at bringing your "boys" back. Usually 4 week pct is the norm. You can always extend it if your body takes longer to get back to normal. Whatever you do, keep with the pct even though you think you might be back to full hormone levels.

Also cost, depending on source would start from $150 for what you stated up to human grade which can cost you a pretty penny from the wrong person.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Nolva isn't the right choice if you get sore nips. It just blocks your estrogen receptors and doesn't eradicate the estrogen in your body. I would use arimidex at a low dose. Also, I would go with 12 weeks for your cycle. That seems to be the sweet spot for most. You can always shorten or extend it. Nothing is written in stone, since everyone's body is different.

PCT should be a little longer but you have the right idea with clomid. Sure some will debate that nolva is better but clomid works better at bringing your "boys" back. Usually 4 week pct is the norm. You can always extend it if your body takes longer to get back to normal. Whatever you do, keep with the pct even though you think you might be back to full hormone levels.

Also cost, depending on source would start from $150 for what you stated up to human grade which can cost you a pretty penny from the wrong person.

I still can't believe people take or think about taking Nolva on cycle its completely obsolete and doesnt do shit to help you control estrogen. Arimidex is the way to go.

L

lorri_01

do test for 10 to 12 weeks it normally doesnt kick in till around wk 5-6
keep arimidex on hand its so much better than nolva and use at 0.25mg a day if problems occur
use clomid AND nolva in pct, start pct 2 weeks after last injection
its all bread and butter, and 1 last thing make sure your diet is in check and you train hard n sleep well good luck :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff