• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chris Brown arrested for assaulting Rihanna

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris Brown became this generation's Ike Turner Saturday night when he assaulted his girlfriend R&B singer Rihanna after both attended the 2009 Pre-Grammy Gala & Salute (above). Chris turned himself Sunday evening after the two canceled their Grammy appearances. Both were nominees. E! News reports:

A spokeswoman for Brown's label declined comment. Rihanna's publicist, Amanda Silverman, would only tell E! News that the 20-year-old "Disturbia" singer was involved in an unspecified traffic mishap. "Rihanna is well," the rep said. "Thank you for concern and support."
Per department policy, police declined to identify the alleged victim in the incident, which occurred about 12:30 a.m. in the Hancock Park area, apparently as the two were heading home from Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy bash, where they had been all smiles.
In a statement, police say Brown and his companion "became involved in an argument. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."
By the time officers arrived on the scene, Brown had split.

As of this post, Chris Brown has already posted bail and been released, according to TMZ. He should spend this time kissing his career good-bye, but will probably do something retarded instead like dip his Playstation in gold. Because, clearly, Chris Brown is an idiot and a gigantic pussy. "I'm going to smack my insanely famous girlfriend right before the Grammys!" SMART.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
I just youtubed Chris Brown because I've never heard his music. I wish he didn't make bail.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I just youtubed Chris Brown because I've never heard his music. I wish he didn't make bail.

:2:

I have students ask me to teach them Chris Brown songs on guitar :doh:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I went to his concert a couple of weeks ago, gf made me go...:music:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe I shouldnt admit this, but I love his music :wutyousay:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
fuck her and her stupid ummm-bahh-rellla.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chris brown has some decent music. :spy:
ri ri deserved a beating, she is trash and needs that forehead beat in anyway

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should have cunt-punted that bitch with a hockey shoe at the same time she cock-smashed him with a hammer. That way we all win, no more Chris Brown or Rihanna... I could sleep happily tonight.

Bhana

Bhana

Whats with Celebs beating up women nowadays? :bitelip:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont like rihanna anyway so who gives a damn :49:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
instead of replacing the income tax with the fair tax....how about we replace it with nothing.

stop spending trillions overseas...bamm! the federal govt. won't need your income tax money.

Tech in '12!

Last edited by a moderator:
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

what kinda pussy gets beat by chris brown

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just heard on the radio today that a local radio station was pulling all Chris Brown's music from there playlist because of all this shit. i think that is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just heard on the radio today that a local radio station was pulling all Chris Brown's music from there playlist because of all this shit. i think that is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard.

Agreed. Who cares the artist is a fucking douchebag, the music should not be harmed because of his actions.

Same shit with Micheal Jackson, his music is not molesting children.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed. Who cares the artist is a fucking douchebag, the music should not be harmed because of his actions.

Same shit with Micheal Jackson, his music is not molesting children.

hell yea i would rather micheal jackson music be pulled cause of his shit over chris brown's music. agreed chris brown's music did not hit rihanna chris brown did.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update

f_0219rihannam_d7250e9-1.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DAAAAAAAAAMMMMNN! He fucked her shit up!

He knocked out the weaksuace out that humpty bumpty.