• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anabolics 2006 (Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is no ordinary steroid book. This is ANABOLICS 2006, the extraordinary indisputable leader in steroid information. Newly released, this 5th edition hardcover behemoth boasts over 700 pages pumped full of vital information including over 180 individual drugs profiled and close to 3,000 real drug photographs. ANABOLICS 2006 is #1 because it is the BIGGEST and the BEST.

World-renowned anabolic authority, William Llewellyn has written and rewritten the definitive book on steroids. His series of ANABOLICS books have become the most trusted steroid and performance drug reference books of its kind. For close to 15 years Llewellyn has uncovered and compiled cutting-edge insider’s information from actual drug manufacturers, dealers, and users from all over the world guaranteeing accurate up-to-date information.

With ANABOLICS 2006 anyone can become an expert on the subject of steroids and performance drugs. By separating fact from fiction with real hardcore accurate and honest information ANABOLICS 2006 enables you to become a steroid authority. This is why this massive reference manual is used by more professionals than any other book. ANABOLICS 2006 is the premier book for anyone interested in steroids and performance drugs.

* The #1 steroid reference book with over 100,000 copies of ANABOLICS in circulation in over 50 countries.
* Trusted by forensic laboratories, law enforcement agencies, and news organizations for accuracy and legitimacy.
* Used by professional & Olympic athletes, coaches, and sports organizations to cut through the myths and misconceptions.

Why ANABOLICS 2006 is still the #1 Best Seller!

* Complete Anabolic Overview - Learn about steroid pharmacology, biochemistry, and muscular development physiology.Get Your PhD!
* You Get Practical Application Information - Learn insider information about steroid cycles and stacks used by the pros including injection techniques, safety, and side effects.Vital Insider Info!
* It’s a Performance Drug Encyclopedia - Covers the entire performance drug spectrum of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids, Analgesics, Anti-Estrogens, Appetite Stimulants, Diuretics, Endurance/ Erythropoietic Drugs, Fat Loss Agents, Growth Hormone, Hypoglycemics, Liver Detoxification, Masking Agents, Reductase Inhibitors, Site Enhancement, and Testosterone Stimulating Drugs.No Other Book Comes Close!
* 180 Drugs Profiled - Completely accurate descriptions on the function, benefit, use, risk level, chemical names, anabolic and estrogenic activity. Nothing is left out!
* Review Lab Tests - Find out what’s legit and what’s not with actual laboratory results by manufacturer & lot number.Shocking Results!
* Identify & Avoid Counterfeits - Step-by-step instructions for spotting the newest and most sophisticated fakes.Don’t Get Fooled!
* View close to 3,000 Pictures - Instantly identify the latest gear photos. You’ll become a global expert. 500+ New Ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its an ok book. Its a great place to start but I know a lot of stuff in that book is highly debatable. So if anyone here downloads it, take it as a place to start your research and not the final word on anything.

T

tavuthekid

hello i am a new user here.i havent been posting long but i found this book a very good start.if someone had a little time i would like to answer me some questions by pm me.thank you very much

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol believe it or not, i just downloaded this off torrents.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is the 2006 edition just the best one? what about the new 2009 edition?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is the 2006 edition just the best one? what about the new 2009 edition?

If you can find it in .PDF file then that would be awesome. I haven't looked for the 2009 edition but couldn't find the 07 or 08. thats a lot of pages to scan.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ight. i didnt try to find i .PDF file i was just looking for the 09 version.