• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steves Methyl mass log (also soon Methyl E 75)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 containers of Methyl mass from EST
here is the supplement facts

taking it on off and on days
2-3scoops per day, also with massive amounts of food and mass weight gainer (ONs serious mass) with other supps,
took it already for the past 2 days or so, have to say its helping me with my appetite, increasing it greatly which is weird for a pre-workout with caffeine etc... noticing slight veins across my chest, biceps veins getting thicker/bigger again, chest too, gained about 5lbs in one week (also before taking this obviously,) tried to eat more to get ready to take this supp, since it only works well with lots of food, guess its helping my "hunger" stay constant. will keep updates in here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
picked up ONs Glycomaize, and BSNs Cheaters relief (taking 2 caps of, should take 1-2 more but will see how this works out)
i got way too many supplements now, the kitchen table cant hold them all :S

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boi you should stop eating all this powder crap and switch to regular food + enough sleep and sex :spy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was reading somewhere to get full effects of the propadrol in that methyl mass, dosages need to be 60mg +

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miami- ya i kno, im eating more now, just trying to make sure i eat slower as well, and chew my food lmao, i barely chew, i eat like a morbidly obese person.

Big D - ya, im taking in 4 scoops = 80mgs a day of it, on workouts days will take 4 half scoops before workout.

Update :
taste of this stuff is pretty damn strong, to take the 4 servings, i do 2 in one glass cus the taste is tough, then refill the glass for next 2 half servings. it reminds me of the cheap creatine from wal-mart i used to use, with butt loads of sugar, so strong .... to drink..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I got On's serious mass too..

but when I saw that 1 dose was two gigantic scoops , 350 g of powder..

WTF??

DO YOU TAKE TWO OF THAT GIGANTIC SCOOPS?

I omly take like two scoops of regular size. that shit is pretty sweet, if someone goes with the dose of 350 g they must have diabetis right now. I don't think that shit is right...

tell me steve?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ its okay, but to be honest, take one scoop then drink that ,, then the next
18-24oz shaker bottle needed or more for full 2 scoops
better to take one scoop 1-3hours apart.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your always on some kind of supp, you should consider real supps and real food, they work.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do Serb, i got lots of food here and im gaining weight

whats a good PCT? i took toremifene citrate already.
is there a good cheap on i can take?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so methyl mass has the prohoromone propadrol in it? I heard that this stuff was kinda weak, so I'm curious to see how you like it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so methyl mass has the prohoromone propadrol in it? I heard that this stuff was kinda weak, so I'm curious to see how you like it.

its working pretty damn well actually. maybe those who are trying it aren't taking enough of it. i take 4 scoops now. 80mgs of it,
does work well. also bought 2 bottles of the old Methyl E 75 caps before they got the boot.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're on another ProHormone? :bitenails:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When was your last blood test? Have you given anymore consideration to AAS?