• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My cycle log.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys.

so i'm about to start a new cycle. i'm gonna start next week or the week after that.

it will be my second cycle and it's going to be be a pretty standard cycle

Test E 500mg/EW for 10 weeks and nolva for PCT.

earlier i did a similar cycle, the only difference was that i used dianabol (30mg a day) the first three weeks as a kick start. i got great strenght and size gains on that cycle and i have kept most of it.

i'm, really excited to start again and i'm hoping i will get some good results.

i'll try to keep you updated in this log as good as i can and you can also check out my log to see the progress in my training.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet looking forward to it, I'm on the same one right now. :headbang:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep us updated Iron. I think youve made a good choice to keer it simple but effective :xyxthumbs:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update: 24/02 - 09

i did the first injection today. feels good to get started. now i just have to wait until it kicks in, in about 2 - 3 weeks.

my weight this morning was 95.3kg. i have'nt done any mesurments on the body parts in a while so i dont know what they are but i'll get an update on that too.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It should be kicking in the first week, you won't feel the total amount until 2-3 weeks but it will definitely be working the next day. How often are you taking shots? I hope at least twice a week, right?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i inject twice a week. tuesday morning and friday in the evening.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every day is the way to go but is unnecessary by most. You wouldn't notice a huge difference from ED to 2x's a week at a lower level of test and only test.

My biggest advice to you is to keep up the calories. I always get discourage for some reason or another and my calories drop towards the end of a cycle and lose the potential muscle.

Edit: i corrected my sentence. It didn't make sense.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ thanks for the advice. i'll try to keep the calories high throughout the cycle.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the injection site has been kinda painfull these two days after the injection. i think i might be reacting a bit to the oil that this brand uses (royal quality). it is the same brand that i used last time and then somtimes the injection site was painfull also, but sometimes i did'nt feel anything at all.

anyone else had the same experience?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you tried heating the oil before injecting it? You can also put a heating pad on the injection site after the injection and it will help the oil spread out faster

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its probably a reaction to the BA or BB. You can bake it at 185* for like 20 mins in the oven with a pin in it to let air out and it will bake some of it out. It helped with mine. Also, what size guage pins your using? I used to use 23 gauge and those suckers always hurt. Now I am using 29 gauge and can't tell 5 mins later or the next day too. Painless.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update 21/03 - 09

i'm now 4 weeks into the cycle and its going great so far. my weight today was 99.6kg so i'm up 4,3kg. and the progress in strenght has also been quite good

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

update 21/03 - 09

i'm now 4 weeks into the cycle and its going great so far. my weight today was 99.6kg so i'm up 4,3kg. and the progress in strenght has also been quite good

4.3 kg in a month!! that must be water.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4.3 kg in a month!! that must be water.

It depends on a lot of factors. Some will be water no doubt but the first cycle is the best and its not unheard of to gain a good amount on the first cycle. Keep up the good luck and make sure your not bloating.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update 06/04 - 09

i'm in week 6 now and everything is going pretty good. i'm about 100kg at the moment. my training is going great and i've had good strenght gains so far. i aslo see some good gains in mass so i'm pretty happy with the cycle so far.

i've changed the pins from 23 gauge to 25 gauge and i'm liking these better. they did'nt have 29 gauge pins.