• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr.Ripped - jeff rodriguez

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry for the big pics

IMG_3754_IBGGJBAZFC-1.jpg

IMG_3753_KMUXLIUDBZ-1.jpg

IMG_3763_DPJXYCEJMX-1.jpg

IMG_3781_TRPWHMLZJA-1.jpg

IMG_3788_WNLMQEFCOQ-1.jpg

IMG_3785_BQQDTTLKKP-1.jpg

IMG_3793_LZPZYCIHSI-1.jpg

P

power

Amazing condition on this guy, i believe he is drug free.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
STEROIDS STEROIDS STEROIDS STEROIDS.. LULZ

Serious note great physique this guy has.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing conditioning!! drug free = NO!

Bhana

Bhana

GReat pics, and heavy conditioning! needs to work on his back though

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his arms look hilarious in the back double bi shot

Y

yussef

invest in a lat pulldown machine :borat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing conditioning!! drug free = NO!

he looks like he could be natural to me. he's just ultra ripped which is something someone can achieve naturally. there are some guys out there with awesome genes and i can see this being achievable.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zendorian

Zendorian

he looks like he could be natural to me. he's just ultra ripped which is something someone can achieve naturally. there are some guys out there with awesome genes and i can see this being achievable.

totally agree on that.

Personaly i find it so sad that as soon any1 has acieved anything more than average he is on roids. thats so not true.

Take alook at the bodybuilders from l8 50's and early 60ies.. how did they get bid then ?helium?

just saying pretty much can be acieved naturally more than some ppl acctually belive.

im a good example.. in my best period when i was 18-19 years old, i went up 25 pounds in 8 months with the same BF lvl i had when i started that long bulk. belivie what u want but i have never taken anything near an aas in my entire life. I meantion this as an example since 90% of ppl working out would claim this is not achieveble, well it depens alot on the time u put into ur sleep workout and diet aswell as genetical gift but still there is ppl who can come a LONG way without needles u know.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He says he's clean....he even goes on to list exactly what he has taken over his career on the RX forums...no reason not to believe him. I mean he's not really that big, or freaky. The muscle has that natural look to it. He just has insane conditioning. Props to him

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Huge legs and great conditioning!:thumbsup2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He says he's clean....he even goes on to list exactly what he has taken over his career on the RX forums...no reason not to believe him. I mean he's not really that big, or freaky. The muscle has that natural look to it. He just has insane conditioning. Props to him

word. there's really no reason to lie about it anyways especially when it is an accepted part of the sport and not held against you if you do use.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Very much agree with this.