• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NEW TEASER OF X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So he HAD the claws before... interesting. I always thought they integrated them into his new skeleton. Interesting, this makes Wolverine that much powerful naturally.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
So he HAD the claws before... interesting. I always thought they integrated them into his new skeleton. Interesting, this makes Wolverine that much powerful naturally.

As explained in Wolverine: Origins.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_(comics)

He also spent a large amount of time without the admantium skeleton after Magneto ripped it all out of his body, leaving him with just bone claws again. This also caused him to regress to a feral state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit I want to read that article so badly... but I fear it will ruin the movie for me.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Shit I want to read that article so badly... but I fear it will ruin the movie for me.

Its only an outline of the comic titled Origins. I'm sure the movie will have many differences.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its only an outline of the comic titled Origins. I'm sure the movie will have many differences.

Ok I'll read it... for your own sake I hope it wont give me spoilers OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL RAPE YOU SO HARD YOU WILL POOP FROM YOUR MOUTH.

:rofl3:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolvyjeep11-1.gif