• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WRESTLEMAINA 25

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
So I dont watch wrestling but i still keep up and that. Discuss the up and coming wrestlemaina 25 in here.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Early match predictions.

I could be way off the mark but i hope the matches end up like this.

Cena vs Edge (pretty awesome considering the fueds they have had to see them at maina)
Undertaker vs HBK (pretty awesome they are two awesome cats)
HHH vs Orton (out of left field but i can see it happening, Orton has the rumble win afterall) [my prediction just panned out on raw]
Jericho vs Flair (they aint getting mickey rourke)
Hardy vs Hardy (its bound to happen)
Christian vs Swagger (christian deserves better but who else is there?)
Bigshow vs Dunno lolol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I miss watching WWE on cable TV , but hopefuly ill find it uploaded on a webiste :hyperguy:
the HHH vs Orton match would be sweet aswel as the cena vs edge and undertaker vs HBK

surprised HBK is still going at it :ugh: the old timer :keke:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I miss watching WWE on cable TV , but hopefuly ill find it uploaded on a webiste :hyperguy:
the HHH vs Orton match would be sweet aswel as the cena vs edge and undertaker vs HBK

surprised HBK is still going at it :ugh: the old timer :keke:

lol, nothing wrong with being an old timer in the wrestling. Everybody knows its fake so they can afford to have an old washed up guy wrestling like an immortal. HBK vs undertaker at maina(even if they are both north of 40 = money in the bank) plus maybe its his aura but everytime i see him i still think hes the best the company has even at 44 or whatever he is lolol

oh a money in the bank ladder match!

maybe hardy and hardy will make it into that match with bigshow kane and such mysterio perhaps cm spunk perhaps?

P

Pain

VIP
Its rumored to be HHH and Taker at mania for the title.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

hbk vs taker, kane will make sure takers streak stays alive, taker retires. you saw it here first

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hbk vs taker, kane will make sure takers streak stays alive, taker retires. you saw it here first

I predict all of takers past opponents come out at make it a lumberjack match with heels fighting faces lollol and then kane screwing taker

P

Pain

VIP

Saw it here first? I saw nothing and hope I never see that happening. Taker getting any help at mania is just lame. I don't think wwe is stupid enough to even have jbl cost hbk the match. After the JBL and HBK match on raw, those two are done with their story line.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Im hoping that HHH will eventually come back to raw since the randy orton thing happend. Raw needs a dominant superstar, especially with Batista injured

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Raw needs a dominant superstar, especially with Batista injured

Raw has too much star power as it is. He is rumored to move back to raw in the draft though. Randy is going to smackdown and edge is off to ecw.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

I heard that a writer from WWE that got fired leaked the info that I stated above, and something about Stephanie joining Legacy.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that a writer from WWE that got fired leaked the info that I stated above, and something about Stephanie joining Legacy.
Yeah, and Hogan Vs Warrior III is happening aswell :rofl3:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so they've thrown a big show vs edge curve ball... My guess is they have someone big as a possibility for cena to face and we will see a past vs future match with cena vs either hogan,rock, or austin lolololol and if that doesnt turn out there will be a three way dance for the title :S what a jip. Either that or cena will have sex with jericho on behalf of mickey rourke. Whatever happens not having cena vs edge is a booking fail.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cena vs Edge has been way overdone man.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when is Wrestlemaina 25?

D

DriDDeRz