• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vitamin B-6 Declared a drug by FDa , to be removed from supplements

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here we go-the first of many dietary supplements to drop

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug, Effectively Banning Pyridoxamine from Dietary Supplements

(NaturalNews) The FDA has effectively banned a naturally-occurring form of vitamin B6 called pyridoxamine by declaring it to be a drug, reports the American Association for Health Freedom. Responding to a petition filed by a drug company, the FDA declared pyridoxamine to be "a new drug."

Now, any nutritional supplements containing pyridoxamine will be considered adulterated and illegal by the FDA, which may raid vitamin companies and seize such products.

Pyridoxamine occurs naturally in fish, chicken and other foods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B6), putting the FDA in the strange position of banning a substance from dietary supplements even though it is already present in the food supply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, well my injectable b-complex is now illegal. Fuck! I might as well just take a cycle since I can't even take b-vitamins anymore with out being illegal.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lolz my thoughts exactly...with everything being illegal u are forced to illegaly supplement ....vitamins!omg...what's next...creatine?:bitenails:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Fuck the FDA! Their a joke.

We can always work around it, everyone does.

But banning B6 LOL... What about all the vegetarians who need a B vitamin complex supplement what are they suppose to do without B6 now lol....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
retardowls-1.jpg

In this case, the FDA.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I fully support this.

The government must protect us from ourselves.

Imagine if Vitamin B-6 were to remain legal. We'd have millions of people getting high on B-6 then running through the streets killing children.

All you people complaining need to shut up. The government has a responsibility to keep us safe. We can't allow junkies to run wild and ruin this wonderful country.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I fully support this.

The government must protect us from ourselves.

Imagine if Vitamin B-6 were to remain legal. We'd have millions of people getting high on B-6 then running through the streets killing children.

All you people complaining need to shut up. The government has a responsibility to keep us safe. We can't allow junkies to run wild and ruin this wonderful country.

Completely right. We should also encourage our government to overturn our civil rights. With them we can only cause more harm than well. It's time for us to man up and take it in the ass.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i made a thread of this several months ago. holy fucking shit, it's coming true. this is unbelievable.

ALL OF YOU need to google CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

No more ZMA's? CUNTS!!

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anything that works those assholes always find away to remove it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jase I place you in charge of starting a petition. Get everyone to sign, get the other forums to sign and lodge with our ever heroic Ron Paul.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
why waste money/effort taking away b6 when there is still b1 and b2 out there

G

Griffstrong

TECH is a liberal for sure.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i work at a vitamin shop, and there has yet to be any effort (my coworkers are completely clueless) or action to remove B6. we still have all of it.

we're going to get raided by the DEA!

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was drinking a rockstar and looked on the ingredients lists :bitenails: B6 this is my first criminal offense:rofl3: