• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Baseball Fans

R

RIP

Any baseball fans out there? If so who do you like this year?
Im a White Sox fan and my expectations are for a solid year. Im looking forward to getting back to the ballpark having a few cold one's and enjoying another summer of baseball.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im a Braves fan. i dont know how they're going to do this year. the past couple years have been a little rocky. they start off good but they end bad. hopefully they can pull it off and win their division like they used to do every year. its going to be hard but i always have faith in my Braves.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm a life long cubs fan...i gave up on expectations long ago....i live in toronto so i wanna see the jays do well...i think this season is going to be rough for them they have a lot of injuries leading into the season

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Braves fan here. Can't wait for baseball season.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any baseball fans out there? If so who do you like this year?
Im a White Sox fan and my expectations are for a solid year. Im looking forward to getting back to the ballpark having a few cold one's and enjoying another summer of baseball.

Hell yeah! I'm not going to get my hopes up quite yet, just gonna wait and see what happens this year.

To you braves fans, have fun with Javy Vasquez :rofl3: