• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

"I'm Back!"

P

Pain

VIP
Arnold Schwarzenegger joins the cast of The Expendables

2mquhyv-1.png

Sylvester Stallone's throwback to the action classics of the 1980s, just got a whole lot cooler with news that Arnold Schwarzenegger is joining the cast.

The role shouldn't be too much of a stretch for the big fella', however, as the Governator will apparently be playing "Governer Arnold Schwarzenegger" in the movie.

There's no news yet regarding how his character fits into the story of a group of merceneries entering a South American country to overthrow its dictator, but according to Ain't It Cool News, the Governor has some history with Stallone's character, originating from the time of the Conan the Barbarian shoot.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it's good to see he has time to shoot a movie, when his state currently has a $42-billion deficit.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's good to see he has time to shoot a movie, when his state currently has a $42-billion deficit.

lulz:rofl3: so true, im guessing economics isnt arnolds favourite field of expertise...

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet. I'd heard they'd been looking to do a movie together for years now and never found the right project or diaries not permitting.

By the sounds of it it'll probably be just a glorified cameo though.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out the lineup:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

All they need is Arnie and Bruce Willis...And this will be the greatest movie ever made(Owning both Godfather and Pulp Fiction)...
Thats right, i went there! :turborun:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Look on the bright side though, less time working means less time for him to make things worse.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let the man do what he does best! Which is not being a governor.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh Snap Officer Dridderz of the MMRPD (Muscle Mecca Repost Police Department) Just busted this bitch.