• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

help with supplements

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Hi all!

I would like to ask you for help in matching and proper taking supplements.

I already have No Xplode from BSN and my question is which would be the best creatine to take with it? I was thinking about Cell Mass (BSN) or Halo (Muscle Tech) or Cell Tech (Muscle Tech) but maybe there are better options. I know that No Xplode should be taken before workout so basically the other creatine is post workout one and probably the second (first) dose should be taken in the morning before eating. Another question how much should be taken on non training days ? only one those in the morning?

I?m also going to buy Universal BCAA Stack so the source of bcaa and glutamine and going to take it in the morning and right after workout. The same question ? on non training days one dose in the morning before eating?

I already have Animal Pak (44) so these are only vitamins but my question is wouldn?t it be to much to take it before workout with No Xplode because as you know in contains ginseng etc. I?m going to take it only on training days and have another vitamin on non training days (saving purpose).

I?m also going to take ZMA (Dymatize Z-Force) right after workout and just before sleep (goal better sleep and if needed additionaly melatonin).

Of course proteins shake (probably Inkospor X-treme Muscle Unlimited) right after workout with some carbo. Question ? wouldn?t be any contraction between protein and creatine after workout?

I train 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and doing some cardio on the rest days.

Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance!

p.s. Sorry for my English but it is my second language

Regards,

NeverLetGo

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello mate, great start :tiphat:
I would go with the basic plain pure Creatine Mono it has been proven to work and has the more research behind it, and its really cheap

Dont go into buying Cell tech or Halo, if your looking for just creatine buy the plain stuff and mix it with good ol dextrose for flavoring and mixture

There are meny ways to take creatine, Loading or just the basic 5grams each day post workout if you prefer.

If you haven't made the purchase of Universal BCAA stack, dont buy it, there is nothing wrong with it but you can find alot cheap and still great BCAA Supplements for example check out one called "Xtend" its alot cheaper and twice the servings which contains BCAA & Glutamine, i brought 4 tubs of Xtend and found it to be a great supplement to have.

If you have a great protein powder it should already contain enough BCAA and Glutamine already in it,
So just take your BCAA first thing in the morning and before bed every day, training days and non training days, and correct the dosage in the morning before ur 1st meal

With your animal pak, a great multi vitmin supplement :tiphat:
don't take it before your workout, take it first thing in the morning with your BCAA drink, i hope you decide to get Xtend for your choice of BCAA.
great idea to split your animal pak dosages up for non-training days and your workout days, to save money and to use your better multi on the days you really prefer you would need it.

Don't worry taking your ZMA after your workout, just take it roughly 30 minutes before you go to bed :2: , look into the brand by Optimum for ZMA, ill post some links on which ones i believe you should get, alot cheaper, better brands and twice the servings for you :tiphat:

SciVation Xtend BCAA & Glutamine Supplement
Optimum ZMA
Higherpower - Creatine
ProLabs - Creatine
Optimum Creatine
Optimum Creatine + BCAA inONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

no need to say more..

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Thanks a lot DriDDeRz!!!
I have to admit that you've opened my eyes a little bit!

I'm going to buy mono! Question is how should it be mixed with dextrose (any proportions or smth)? Should I take dextrose with mono in the morning or only after workout (I'm going to take mono in the morning and after workout)?

Ohh and just to clarify there is no need to take No Xplode on non trainig days?

Thanks for advice with Bcaa and I'm definately gonna buy Xtend and try to find better option with ZMA!

Regards,

NLG

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks a lot DriDDeRz!!!
I have to admit that you've opened my eyes a little bit!

I'm going to buy mono! Question is how should it be mixed with dextrose (any proportions or smth)? Should I take dextrose with mono in the morning or only after workout (I'm going to take mono in the morning and after workout)?

Ohh and just to clarify there is no need to take No Xplode on non trainig days?

Thanks for advice with Bcaa and I'm definately gonna buy Xtend and try to find better option with ZMA!

Regards,

NLG

Im glad i could help and help you get the best bang for buck for supplements while helping you save more money :2:

You can take creatine mono on its own, but the pure plain stuff doesn't taste very nice :ugh:
Go by the servings on the back of the tub of the mono it would be like 1 table spoon = 2.5grams of creatine, so 2 Table spoons and 1 tablespoon of dextrose into a glass of water.
or you could even mix the mono with some apple juice if you like,

Take the mono with dextrose After your workout & dont worry about taking any in the morning, just use the BCAA + Multi vitamins for the mornings

Yeah with your No-Xplode just use it on your training days only, that way you will be saving alot of money to buy another tub and you will have heaps of servings you last you ages!! :hyperguy:
When only taking it on training days and not having to take it on non-training days you will be giving your body a rest from the stims in it therefore should work alot better for you when you drink it.

You wont regret buying Xtend, you will be like Oh my god!! this taste so goood :keke:
The best flavours of Xtend i thought was Watermelon and Grape,

Warning you will get hooked on the stuff and just want to drink it all day long lol

if you have anymore questions regarding supplements and anything else feel free to ask us :2:

Kind Regards
DriDDeRz

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi all!

I would like to ask you for help in matching and proper taking supplements.

I already have No Xplode from BSN and my question is which would be the best creatine to take with it? I was thinking about Cell Mass (BSN) or Halo (Muscle Tech) or Cell Tech (Muscle Tech) but maybe there are better options. I know that No Xplode should be taken before workout so basically the other creatine is post workout one and probably the second (first) dose should be taken in the morning before eating. Another question how much should be taken on non training days ? only one those in the morning?
NO and arginine supplements have been shown to be useless for strength and muscle gains. They are a waste of money!!!

I?m also going to buy Universal BCAA Stack so the source of bcaa and glutamine and going to take it in the morning and right after workout. The same question ? on non training days one dose in the morning before eating?
Glutamine is also a waste. BCAA pre-workout can be good, I prefer whey or whey/casein mix straight after.
I already have Animal Pak (44) so these are only vitamins but my question is wouldn?t it be to much to take it before workout with No Xplode because as you know in contains ginseng etc. I?m going to take it only on training days and have another vitamin on non training days (saving purpose).
Don't take a NO supplement = problem solved.
I?m also going to take ZMA (Dymatize Z-Force) right after workout and just before sleep (goal better sleep and if needed additionaly melatonin).
You only need one dose a day. Either an hour or so before bed or whenever you can remember to take it regularly.
Of course proteins shake (probably Inkospor X-treme Muscle Unlimited) right after workout with some carbo. Question ? wouldn?t be any contraction between protein and creatine after workout?
Contraction??????? Whatever. Protein + creatine is fine. Whey is good. Whey+casein+creatine+dextrose or maldextrin is good.
I train 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and doing some cardio on the rest days.

Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance!
:thumbsup2:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

https://nuymuscle.co is a great place for you bodybuilding supplement needs. I will also be coming out with some news of some very cheap whey and flavored BCAA in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator: