• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hugh Jackmans builds MASS!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*LINK*
hugh_jackman_6_day_workout-1.jpg

Down through the years, Hollywood has had the privilege of having some rugged, hard as nails, Australian tough guys. Men like Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe spring to mind, creating legendary screen characters such as Mad Max and Gladiator.

Creating a total contrast in terms of the stereotypical Australian was Guy Pierce, a clean cut, suave, ladies man. All in all, these three Australian exports drove the Hollywood fans wild. Women wanted to be with them and men wanted to be like them.

Then, out of nowhere came the X-Man, Hugh Jackman, pretty much a hybrid of all that is great about Australia. He's tall, strong, athletic and a bit of a charmer and ladies man; the latter he most likely inherited from some Irish ancestry somewhere down the line, which is most likely why he was voted People Magazine's World's Sexiest Man 2008!

# Article Summary: Hugh can bench press 315 lbs and leg press 1000 lbs.
# He was voted People Magazine's World's Sexiest Man 2008!
# Jackman changes up his workouts every 3 weeks.

:gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good question.. is he?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has good genetics, gains weight quite fast.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's definitely on the GH. How else could he get those freaky claws?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's what? He's ~6'2" probably around 95-100kg and has had a physical workout routine for years...... I doubt that he is anything other than in good shape.

A 300lb bench for someone weighing 220 is not that special as it is not even 1.5xBW. So you'd expect him to be doing reps with that. As for leg pressing, I've never been impressed with sleds being loaded up with every plate in the gym because anyone can do it. I've seen guys load up the leg press and yet battle to squat BW.

So while Hugh is in pretty decent shape and is a very charismatic actor, there is nothing special about his weight room efforts. Certainly nothing that would require anabolics.