• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

trenbolone

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

It's trenbolone more anabolic then testosterone?

What does make them different?

Welcome everybuddys....:lurking:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Testosterone´s anabolic/androgenic ratio is 1:1 meaning it is exactly as anabolic as it is androgenic. Actually, testosterone is the steroid which all anabolic/androgenic ratio´s are based on. If a steroid is 2:1, then it is, compared with testosterone´s ratio, doubly as anabolic as it is androgenic. Hence, we see from testosterone´s ratio, it is both quite anabolic as well as androgenic.

http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Propionate.php

It has an unbelievable anabolic (muscle building) score of 500. When you compare that to testosterone, which itself is a powerful mass builder, and has an anabolic score of 100 you can begin to fathom the muscle building potential of trenbolone.

Trenbolone is also a highly androgenic hormone, when compared with testosterone, which has an androgenic ratio of 100; trenbolone´s androgenic ratio is an astonishing 500. Highly androgenic steroids are appreciated for the effects they have on strength as well as changing the estrogen/androgen ratio, thus reducing water and under the skin. As if the report on trenbolone was not good enough, it gets better; Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as testosterone.

http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone-Acetate.php

Looking at the anabolic:androgenic ratio it is easy to see that Trenabalone is highly more anabolic. However, you should take testosterone with with Tren. Hope this helps, read up on them. :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's trenbolone more anabolic then testosterone?

What does make them different?

Welcome everybuddys....:lurking:

ya bro tren is far more anabolic.....however it is also far more andorgenic. it binds to androgen receptors i believe 4 times stronger than testosterone molecules. what does this mean? well it means your going to have kick ass results from a tren cycle, it also means (due to it's high androgenic properties) that you have a relaitively high potential for side effects. i've never used it, it's supposed to be a remarable steroid, but be cautious of it's potentially high side effects.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be careful with prolactin levels. I know most sides aren't covered by normal arimidex or nolva. You'll need cabergoline or prami to lower them.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be careful with prolactin levels. I know most sides aren't covered by normal arimidex or nolva. You'll need cabergoline or prami to lower them.

this is true. there have been reports of gyno while on tren. how can a steroid that doesn't aromatize do this? prolactin and progesterone levels. good advice bigpimpin.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Thank you Guys,you're always great!!
Anyone used trenbo?
Any good or bad experience?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Guys,you're always great!!
Anyone used trenbo?
Any good or bad experience?

I have, and any bb that has ever taken it will tell you it is the best thing you could ever take. I would recommend it if you are looking into it. I would also suggest to take testosterone with it and keep your PCT handy and ready.

TM817

TM817

I took it w/test and winstrol as a contest prep. Everything went great but I had night sweats. Wake up w/ the pillow soaked. I read about this before I took it so I wasen,t suprised when it happened to me. Just a side effect.

L

lorri_01

apparently 1 of the only steroids to give you noticable aggression increase

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it seems to be pretty cheap too

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you make it yourself, ya. Premade it is pretty pricey from what I have seen.

Ya, premade from your source will be outrageous. I have no clue why. You make it yourself and you will get 100mg/ml with 200ml's and it will cost you about $400.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen 10ml vials for 90$

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya bro tren is far more anabolic.....however it is also far more andorgenic. it binds to androgen receptors i believe 4 times stronger than testosterone molecules. what does this mean? well it means your going to have kick ass results from a tren cycle, it also means (due to it's high androgenic properties) that you have a relaitively high potential for side effects. i've never used it, it's supposed to be a remarable steroid, but be cautious of it's potentially high side effects.

10 times more androgenic then testosterone, not 4.

tren is by far the best compound that exists!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
make it yourself, its easy as pie..

tren is actually one of the more costly drugs out there besides primo and anavar, but if you get your own pellets and fina kit, it will cost you about $150USD to make 50ml @75mg/ml.. this is the method I use..

http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_03.shtml

dont ask me where to get pellets, if you own a cow it wont be any trouble at all :)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen 10ml vials for 90$

Ya, that is pretty expensive. 200 ml's for $400 of homemade goodness or 200 ml's for $1800 and not know the source? Hmm, i know where I am going for. :headbang:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only problem i have with tren are.

shortness of breath (just suck halls all day LOL)
night sweats (G_d this sucks)
insomnia (i take 3grams GABA before bed, this helps)

besides that, pure GOLD!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only problem i have with tren are.

shortness of breath (just suck halls all day LOL)
night sweats (G_d this sucks)
insomnia (i take 3grams GABA before bed, this helps)

besides that, pure GOLD!

I sweat normally for no reason. I haven't had horrible sweating when I took tren which is really weird. Then again I took it in the middle of winter when I did and it was always cold.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, that is pretty expensive. 200 ml's for $400 of homemade goodness or 200 ml's for $1800 and not know the source? Hmm, i know where I am going for. :headbang:

Good point, I haven't even really thought about venturing into making the stuff for myself. I think I should probably wait for something like that till I'm more advanced.