• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dexter2-1.jpg

I'm a big fan of this show. One of the most original ideas I've seen in awhile. Anyone else watch the series? If so, what are your season 4 predictions?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never really understood the TV Show on what its about

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The show is excellent. The first season followed the first book loosely, the second season didn't follow the second book at all, the third season stole some key ideas from the second book.

It is a very good show.

Dridderz, the show is about a guy named Dexter. Dexter is a blood spatter analyst for the Miami Police Dept, in his spare time, Dexter is also a serial killer. The catch is, Dexter only kills people who have victims of their own.

The really cool part of the show is how they deal with his urges to kill, and how it is a disease for him, a voice he cannot silence. They also delve really deeply into the psychology of a sociopath and what makes him tick. The show also has a fantastically dark sense of humor.

I really recommend the show. However do not start with any other season than season 1.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I Love the show!

Entering in Dexter's mind is really cool... that serie gives a lot to think!

While their preparing season 4 I'm reading the books, and they are addictive aswell!!

Recommend this series to everybody! Their in my favs right next to LOST.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do not read the third book. It will literally ruin the series for you. The 3rd book was pure bullshit. Seriously, not worth the read. If you are reading it now, stop before you get to the end. It actually puts a damper on the previous stuff.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm reading the second one..

I think it's genious so far.. :bitenails:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The second one is awesome. Just don't read the third one. It really is awful something fierce

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just going to wait for the series to end before I read the books. I heard the books start to take on some sort of supernatural theme after awhile?

I thought it'd be cool if he was on the run for most of the new season, but I don't think they'll discover his secrets until about halfway through.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like i said steer clear of the third book and you will be fine. The third book starts to deal in a parapsychology bullshit. Books one and two are awesome.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is there only 3 books? I also read there doing a 4th AND 5th season. Does anyone know when season 4 premiers?

Interesting fact for the show. Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter (Deb, Dexter's sister) are actually married in real life, and she's also the daughter of famous horror director John Carpenter.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are only 3 books, fourth is on the way apparently. Season 4 will be aired next fall.