I thought all they needed was a big blue ball!!!
Fitness professionals in New Jersey may have a few changes coming their way in ordered to be licensed trainers. Senator Paul A. Sarlo introduced the Fitness Professionals License Act in New Jersey on October 23. The new requirements to be licensed would be:
• Complete 300 in-person classroom hours.
• Serve a 50-hour unpaid internship under a licensed professional.
• Be of good moral character.
• Have a high school education or the equivalent.
• Pass an examination.
• Possess an associate or bachelor’s degree in physical education, exercise science, exercise physiology or adult fitness.
Similar Bodybuilding Threads: