• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gym hot girls's storys

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
(I know Miami is gonna post a hell of a story.)

but I just want to share what happened today at my workout.

I was in my first set when I noticed this hot has hell new girl in the gym, boy... I had to talk to her.. but I'm really bad in first words so ... after some eye crossing she was doing those hot women movements for the glutes and abductors, the ones you open your legs. I knew it was now and what the hell I remember?? ( I'm laughing out loud now) KAI GREENE !! LOL I remembered the way he was doing it in the video series with his arms crossed in front of him..
And there I went for some "Creator's Tip" kind of approach.. she thank me for the advice and we started talking from there. At the end when I was leaving the gym.. she was at the door :bitenails: And said : " Diogo I think we should know each other better... I really enjoyed our talk, - Me : " Ok, I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!"!! , not really, I said the same and got her number..

And THANKS KAI GREENE for doing those sissy machines, I'm going out with her tomorrow night!! :borat:

Pls guys share some with us I know you have good ones.. better than mine.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Date tips: pour some chloroform onto a rag...the rest is history.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Just have sex with one of the naked old men that hang out in the locker room.

:io:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
There are girls at the gym? All I see are weights...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had sex with a girl in a gym before, on the machines... and I was her personal trainer...

I win this thread.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive got a Hot Girl story to tell, ill post it later on though :keke:
& Ive got Pictures to go with the Story :drool:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ nudes or it didn't happen.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are semi-nude ish :49:
just pictures of what she looks like

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my story:

unfortunately i had a gym girl experience too :spy:

here we GO GUYS HERE WE GO !!!

i did a hardcore back workout on a sat. around 11.30am.. ripping 900lbs* off the floor for reps and stuff but anyway i did the lat pulldown machine with 450lbs* into the neck for 10 reps an this hot chick came walking up the stairs and i noticed her and went extra hard and she looked at me and right at this moment i hit the bar on top of my head :49: omg that was so embarrassing :rofl3:

* weight based on a x2 factor

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL @ the weight base factor!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: Classic kai, pure classic :49:

Anyways,
Just finished training chest and ready to fill my protein shaker up from the water machine
Filled it up and grabbed my gym bag walking past the cardio machines on the way out and Notice this chick, i sometimes talk to, well she had the sexiest clothes on! her shorts were so short! i dont think you could even class them a shorts but more of a medium size V/G-string
they were that tight, her camel toe was rock hard against her shorts making a strong imprint of her vagina, as i was shaking my protein shaker and my eyes looked on down their i forgot to put the little cap from the sipping part of the shaker on correctly and the protein went everywhere, but i still didnt relies what was happening with my eyes Budging out of my eye sockets :49:

This is what she looks like
vic_secret%20090.jpg

vic_secret%20046.jpg

(I know Miami is gonna post a hell of a story.)

but I just want to share what happened today at my workout.

I was in my first set when I noticed this hot has hell new girl in the gym, boy... I had to talk to her.. but I'm really bad in first words so ... after some eye crossing she was doing those hot women movements for the glutes and abductors, the ones you open your legs. I knew it was now and what the hell I remember?? ( I'm laughing out loud now) KAI GREENE !! LOL I remembered the way he was doing it in the video series with his arms crossed in front of him..
And there I went for some "Creator's Tip" kind of approach.. she thank me for the advice and we started talking from there. At the end when I was leaving the gym.. she was at the door :bitenails: And said : " Diogo I think we should know each other better... I really enjoyed our talk, - Me : " Ok, I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!"!! , not really, I said the same and got her number..

And THANKS KAI GREENE for doing those sissy machines, I'm going out with her tomorrow night!! :borat:

Pls guys share some with us I know you have good ones.. better than mine.

Keep us updated with ur date bro :keke:

* weight based on a x2 factor
:49: i was like wtf then i lol'd at the bottom

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
So you didn't fuck her. I'm disappointed. :shakefist:

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was hoping you would of told us, something like this happened:

Not really a gym story,
But heres my recent hot girl story:

Last week i was in a Cafe checking out the ladies, when this bangin greek chick came walkin up to me...She had dark hair, crystal blue eyes...and legs that went allll the way up.
She stood right in front of me, opened her mouth and said "You've been staring at me for 5 minutes now...what the hell is your problem?". All i could say was "My hovercraft...is full of eels".

I dont think she's coming back

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am i the only one who doesnt talk to the chicks?
damn language barrier

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually I can hear the ahteist now got back intouch with God, I been straying from that piece of my life for far too long and I got back into that, and so now I look at women differently instead of ass I see the woman, and So anywho this leads up to my story there is a girl who works at my gym just completely gorgeous and I had been tlaking to her ever since I started training there and recently asked her out and now she's my g/f.

Other than that I thank god that she sin't a bitch or any of that she's real cool and down to earth kinda girl filled with humility. and I have a small feeling she may be the one but eh time will tell that's it for my gym girl story nothing wow or amazing about it.

but eh.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Booh!

the Z is lost...