• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joel Stubbs pics

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Biography:

Stubbs first started studying bodybuilding on his own at age 29 in 1996. In 2000 he competed in the NPC(National Physique Committee) where he placed first. It wasnt until 2003 when he received his first IFBB procard during the Central American and Caribbean championships. Stubbs is a airline pilot for Bahamasair, but doesn't fly much any more due to the time he spends competing in the IFBB pro-circuit.

Stubbs' most impressive and notable feature is the size of his upper body, mostly focusing on his back. Stubbs' undoubtedly has the largest back out of all of the current and former IFBB posers. The only thing that stands between Stubbs' and contention for titles, are his underdeveloped legs, due to an injury sustained to his knee during a basketball game.

Stats:

Full Name:Joel Stubbs
• Place of Birth:Nassau, Bahamas
• Date of Birth:December 30, 1967
• Current Residence: • Occupation: IFBB professional bodybuilder, personal trainer/commercial airline pilot
• Height:6'3"
• Contest Weight:300lbs
• Off-Season Weight:325lbs
• Eye Color:Brown
• Hair Color:Bald
• Bench Press (1 rep max.): 535lb
• Deadlift ( 1 rep max.): 600lb
• Barbell Curl (1 rep max.): lb
• Squat (1 rep max.): 550lb

enjoy.

JoelStubbs3 1

Stubbs 1

3914 2 1

JoelStubbs1 1

JoelStubbs2 1

2008nypro stubbs 1

Joelstubbs 1

Stubbs4ls6 1

2008europa stubbs 1

Stubbsvo6 1

JoelStubbsMMIJasonMathas695 1

JoelStubbsMMIReiff075 1

Stubbs3de3 1

Joel20Stubbs201 1

73539681jpgv1cViewImagesk2d17A4AD9FDB9CF 1

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics. He reminds me a lot of a younger Ronnie. Looks like there is much more "space" for more muscle. Pity about the legs!

CombBoy

CombBoy

Enormous potential, but a real pity about his legs.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy could be the number 1 bodybuilder out there. His frame is FUCKING MASSIVE, he looks like he could hold even more muscle... but the legs.

It's such a shame when something like an injury get's in the way of ones possible destiny.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

literally would be olympia if he had legs like freeman. like he would be fighting for top spots if he had legs, he should take a year off and go and work with dorian and come back a monster.
anyone agree.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think he will ever have big enough legs ..but wow he looks freaky and really good

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pic's brendan !!!
thanks for sharing bro :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

travis0820

A new favorite, with an impressive physique that shows that the over 40 bodybuilder can definitely hold his own. And yes, wish his legs were equal to his torso.