• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie pics!!!!!!!

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Over the weekend from his "Workout Weekend"

bigron.jpg

biron2.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Annual Ronnie Coleman Workout Weekend

Arlington, TX

For the last eight years, Ronnie Coleman has graciously opened his gym and his home to a few of his fans. He calls it the Ronnie Coleman Workout Weekend. Even though he must charge a nominal fee to cover expenses, he makes little to no profit. It's something he does for his fans as a sort of "thank you". I got the opportunity to attend in '07 and '08.

The weekend begins on Friday with a seminar given by his sponsor BSN and a Q&A session with Ronnie, all while eating a bodybuilding meal. Then it's off to Metroflex for the first of 3 grueling workouts with the Champ and his workout partners. After getting cleaned up, everyone goes to a local Arlington, TX eatery for dinner.

The next morning, the group goes to Ronnie's house for a pancake breakfast and another Q&A session while he takes his many supplements. Once everyone has had a chance to let their food digest a little, we head back to Metroflex for another hardcore workout and then to lunch. Back to the hotel to shower and then to a local professional sports event (the last two years, Ronnie took us to a Dallas Maverick's game).

Sunday morning starts with worship at Ronnie's church with he and his family, which you can attend at your option. After church, it's brunch at another fine Arlington eating establishment and back to Ronnie's house. The schedule calls for a workout at Ronnie's own home gym, but this is optional. The rest of the afternoon is hanging out at Ronnie's house, where you have a chance to buy some of Ronnie's merchandise and get it autographed. All throughout the afternoon, the participants are shuttled to the airport to head home.

dscf1562500x375-1.jpg

CombBoy

CombBoy

Fuck, that would be such an awesome opportunity to ever do that with the "King". Cheers mate for the pics and info :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would love to do be able to do that. truly a memorable experience.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder if lightweight has done/planning to do that.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit the hummer is soo big, looks like a small school bus in front of his door :49:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His bis look like ever... what a monster.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome news thanks you two :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Annual Ronnie Coleman Workout Weekend

Arlington, TX

dscf1562500x375-1.jpg

This pic is from the workout weekend of 2005 or something. The two others are recent though February 20-22, 2009.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pic's !!!
thanks for the update BigNasty :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This pic is from the workout weekend of 2005 or something. The two others are recent though February 20-22, 2009.

it was on the same page as the 2009 Information :footmouth:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read this on another board:

8x Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman recently shared in a radio interview that he gets $5-6,000 per guest appearance

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is still so freakin huge